Super Stock truck build.

All that sex on the table and we're bantering over the endangered feline in the background.
Mike Tyson is in that picture somewhere, I know it! Give him his cat back Chris!

From my Not-So-Smart phone

You're thinking of sex and not worried about the pu$$y?

I guess we know how you swing.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Are you at liberty to divulge whose pistons you're running? CR? material?

Are you running the billet block or still not utilizing it yet?

Still my favorite build of all time!

Are you at liberty to divulge whose pistons you're running? CR? material?

Are you running the billet block or still not utilizing it

Forged Arias pistons, 13:1. Thanks to Cody at Flirtin' With Disaster Performance

Still a stock block. If we have much of a problem with it we will do a deck plate/liner setup, which will fix several other problem areas.

You get ahold of some Brodix heads?

Yep. Wagler Competition Products has us set up with a awesome set of heads from brodix.

Sounds awesome Chris.. would it almost be benfical to go ahead with the deckplate and sleeves?? just to save some more downtime in the future??

Not right now. I already have these parts ordered and paid for. Plus, I don't have a spare block right now to start over with. I'm really trying to do this on a shoe string budget, comparatively.
I will need a new crank, custom rods and pistons, and longer fasteners to start with.

I appreciate the offer but I think I'll hold out for a fresh LML block.
I might have a connection with Dmax LTD that can get me a couple raw blocks that are "damaged".

Great things coming together for next year. Long block is together and about ready to drop in the chassis. Still need to build new exhaust manifolds and Y pipe and finish the trailer before the start of the season.