Super Stock truck build.

I've watched 4 different video's of the pull from last night on Facebook. Very impressive to say the least, truck sounds awesome Chris!

I've just been trolling peoples pages that have posted up the video. Unless you're on FB any links posted on here probably won't work.

I don't know what the deal is. I have a facebook account but I'm getting "This content is currently unavailable" message when I open up the window.

Works fine for me. Awesome deal Chris. Man o man does that chevy turn some rpms. Sounded Bad ass

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Once I logged in without my FB app it works. Man it sounds good with those rpms!!

He just posted pics of the motor with the head tore off of it soooo let's hope for the best but prepare for the worst.... Chitty deal

From his FB page

"Well, that there's your problem!"

535696_644315148913196_2101990886_n.jpg

Port temps never got above 1400. Drive peaked at 130 and 150 lbs of boost.
The other head didn't blow out but it did crack in the same spot on two other cylinders.
Curtis screwed up on the valve reliefs in the pistons and one of the intake valves are bent on every cylinder. So far, everything that he touched has been fukked up, making him not only crooked, but also a crappy machinist.

That's rough. Hard to tell in the photo but it looks reasonably thick enough where it burned through.

I noticed that your water line's smaller than I expected. Wondering if it's not flashing off there leaving that area to fend for itself.

A Youtube vid would be great. Facebook makes me want to beat a puppy. Can't for the life of me get any of those links to play.