Supercharged Cummins

Whipple is state of the art and high efficiency, it is also able to produce/handle more boost. The cost of both new is comparable.
Older M90 is less efficient than the MP90 and would need to be stripped, ported and upgraded. remember, the M90 was made to produce only 10psi. The MP90 is rated to 15psi and with minor upgrades 20psi.
The Whipple is rated to 30psi .

This thing makes a TON of low-end power. My trans isnt happy about it. I'm trying to get it done. ...soon, soon.

UPDATE: This system produces power really low in the rpms. I am having my TC stator replaced to match its curve. I figured I would do that too since I had to replace my broken OD case, broken forward drum, broken intermediate shaft, and twisted/bent rear driveshaft!
The trans has been beefed up and rebuilt as has the new rear driveshaft and as soon as the TC gets delivered, it will all be back on the road.
Damn expensive hobby!

UPDATE: This system produces power really low in the rpms. I am having my TC stator replaced to match its curve. I figured I would do that too since I had to replace my broken OD case, broken forward drum, broken intermediate shaft, and twisted/bent rear driveshaft!
The trans has been beefed up and rebuilt as has the new rear driveshaft and as soon as the TC gets delivered, it will all be back on the road.
Damn expensive hobby!
How many of these been sold? I keep waiting to see them pop up but I don't.

Folks are waiting for dyno and 1/4 mile #s. When it broke the trans, it put a stop to any progress in that area.
There is one is Cali, and one headed to La.

I saw pictures of one. I think it was in a ford too. I think it was on cf.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0SgJIwTn3A&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0SgJIwTn3A&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

If you don't mind my asking, what's the cost difference gonna be for a Whipple/66, compared to say a 66/480, assuming the 66/71/14 is already installed?

If you don't mind my asking, what's the cost difference gonna be for a Whipple/66, compared to say a 66/480, assuming the 66/71/14 is already installed?
It's not about cost differences- the turbo is lighting off earlier......

Be damn curious to see if a roots style would work. I got a stack of 6-71's I could play with.