Swole...Again!

I meant quit bragging that his currently runs... LOL

I gave up and bought a bike.

Ah! caught this just after I posted...

Yeah, figured yours was still down...

Bikes are Fun too...Just different.. I spent my whole life on bikes...Just too many injuries..

Ah! caught this just after I posted...

Yeah, figured yours was still down...

Bikes are Fun too...Just different.. I spent my whole life on bikes...Just too many injuries..

DUDE...... i cant work on my truck cause of my dirtbike! it sucks :kick:

Haha it's sitting at the house with the head almost off, just no time to finish it. I was also working on cleaning everything up when I found some awesome pipe fitting and welds......so that has delayed me some. Hopefully you get to enjoy yours for awhile, it will be inspiration for us all. LOL

I have had some problems with the new literbike tho.... Try as I may, I can't seem to keep the front end down. :D

I have had some problems with the new literbike tho.... Try as I may, I can't seem to keep the front end down. :D

Amen Brother!!!!! :)

DSC00048.jpg

[QUOTE=Big Swole
I Love having a truck that runs!! :)

Mines still down waiting on a cam....maybe someday it will get here :poke:

Have fun Swole

Last edited:
Zachs 188 hopin someday i get it been waitin 7 weeks

Ah!! Good choice. I wanted to try that one too and would have had I pulled the motor this last time. Since we did it "In frame", it wasn't worth swapping cams. But my Fletcher DP3 seems to run very well now that I got my chit straight with the pistons and injectors.. Should be even better when I get my larger stix back.

We will still be using my F1 Flux 4 nozzles .. They just had to repair the bodies and tune them... I dont have the official report yet.

Just looking forward to getting them in and trying them.

Ah!! Good choice. I wanted to try that one too and would have had I pulled the motor this last time. Since we did it "In frame", it wasn't worth swapping cams. But my Fletcher DP3 seems to run very well now that I got my chit straight with the pistons and injectors.. Should be even better when I get my larger stix back.

We will still be using my F1 Flux 4 nozzles .. They just had to repair the bodies and tune them... I dont have the official report yet.

Just looking forward to getting them in and trying them.

Are you actually having fun in your truck swole???!!!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Totally!!

Don't get to drive it much but when I do, it's all smiles!

Finally..awesome .. im glad it's an enjoyment now. Keep it that way...!!! I want mine done so bad... I miss the feeling!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk