Swole's Infamy of Carnage Continues!!

WOW!!!!!!

I feel so honored!!!

Joesixpack gave out the G-14 classified info on his stand-alone in MY thread!!!!

Thanks Chris!!!! lol
Man I'm jealous!!

LMFAO......I know you like the attention.....when I get the lead out I'll start up a thread...

LMFAO......I know you like the attention.....when I get the lead out I'll start up a thread...

I am quiet on these boards but I love your other thread on the stand alone! Have it book marked and check up on it every week. Looking forward to any new info on the unit and how it has been working out for you. Thanks for the info!

I wonder if the new top secret injector technology has any thing to do with what is on the neander motorcycle???? How about a turbo diesel 12,500 rpm with a bosch cr fuel system. The ad says variable nozzle design?? I have no clue what that means, but I would bet some one on here knows!

If there had been 20 or so tips splitting, then how come no one was warned bout it till this thread?

If there had been 20 or so tips splitting, then how come no one was warned bout it till this thread?

Think about how many 53 blocks split. I don't see everyone NOT buying Cummins anymore...

It happens to the best of them!

We use Flux nozzles pretty much exclusively. I have compared them to most of the other common nozzles on the market and they win every time. We have never had a nozzle failure and when I send him core bodies, they are always rebuildable unlike the other companies say. The other companies always say they are not rebuildable, either because they want free cores to build or they dont have the ability to rebuild them, who knows which. But like many have said, waiting on DON usually gets pretty rediculous. Id love for someone to match or beat the performance of the flux with something that is available in an acceptable amount of time. Especially if it was someone that I could talk to directly. I have sent many pm's to Don and have never had one answered.

Think about how many 53 blocks split. I don't see everyone NOT buying Cummins anymore...

It happens to the best of them!

But you do have people that check and will not buy a truck because it has a 53 block in it........

Just sayin! :D

I wonder if the new top secret injector technology has any thing to do with what is on the neander motorcycle???? How about a turbo diesel 12,500 rpm with a bosch cr fuel system. The ad says variable nozzle design?? I have no clue what that means, but I would bet some one on here knows!

Just so happens this ecu will drive injectors at 12,000 rpm...........think my 5.9 would fly apart at a speed somewhat less than that....:hehe:

Can't remember if I posted this or not but FTR, The tips I had were made in 03 o 08....They've been through two resizing's...From 2's to 3.3's, and now 3.8's...

I feel like with as much hot rodding, pressure and tuning has been thru them, that one tip failing after all that, isn't that bad.

Some may think otherwise though

True that! I actually want a set of fluxs in mine but he hasn't sent a set my way. Maybe because I haven't sent money his way..... LOL

I'm anxious to see the final results on the dyno. It will be interesting(to me only) to see how Dons "hot stuff" setup compares to my old school, crummy, p-pump setup. So make it good Don, or I'm gonna think the whole common rail thing is B.S.

I have sent many pm's to Don and have never had one answered.

I wonder why?

Does he not need the extra income, does he not want to get new customers, etc

Customer service goes along way in my book.....

I am very interested in looking into buying some Flux 2s, but if I cant get ahold of him to have some questions/concerns answered, then maybe I should look elsewhere......

I wonder why?

I am very interested in looking into buying some Flux 2s, but if I cant get ahold of him to have some questions/concerns answered, then maybe I should look elsewhere......

In my experience its very rare to get ahold of Don directly. Generally speaking you have to go through one of his vendors to get his parts.

I wonder why?

Brown's Diesel, Erick is very helpful.....

Don, Quick question....

As for these new tips and tech that your putting into them...Are you going to keep the 3.8 sizing or are these even better where I could go up a bit and keep the smoke level down further??

Just thinking out loud....More fuel but less pressure with the new tech. stuff....would that help??

What are your thoughts?? What were you going to make them??