Sx300-62 secondary

Well to get this back on track: twins are on the way after sitting on these turbos for six months. Crazy Carl here they come..... Thanks for all of the guidance provided in this thread.

I'll get you the part number for the clamp you need to get the hot pipe to seal. Finally found one that works on my friend Brandon's truck after trying 4 clamps

Carl is building them including a SS 5" downpipe so hopefully I have that part covered, but please post the info; I'm sure it will be helpful to others.

Bump for updates.

Pm'd Carl last week: He said construction would start this past Monday (2-10-14) starting to get exited. Has anyone found a spring soft enough to make the wastegate work correctly in a set of twins? I would like to get it ordered so it's here before the twins.

Any Updates?? I'm running a spring gate on mine and the spring is damn soft...like can bottom it out between your fingers. It's the only spring I've been able to run and get the damn thing to drive my primary hard enough. The firmer springs result in a little better smoke cleanup as the chargers start spooling but nowhere near the top end. I'm curious to know how it performs with a different primary as I'm beginning to suspect mine of being a slight issue with DP. I need to get a gauge in the hotpipe between chargers to get an idea.