Temple Raceway Nov. 29th

MikeD

Thought I would post up that Temple is having a Diesel Race Sat. Nov. 29th for the guys that would be looking for something to do after Turkey day. Luke and I will be down there with our Project 6.7 haning out and making a few passes. If you guys end up at the track find our truck and say hi.

Project67ThankYou001.jpg

You have to come Anna, theres not much of a choice. Tell Bobby and Aron too.

Since when did I lose my free will? LOL
Just kidding you know I'll be there. BTW, Mike told me he doesnt drink, we gotta get him drunk one day.
I'll tell Aaron to bring his truck out, he lives in Corsicana.

we will be there also with the (cookie monster) corys blue truck. Should tell ya this track sucks. but should be fun if ya northern boys and gals come down.LOUIE AT G-STYLE

You guys suck. I will finally be off, and you have it the weekend I am leaving to go out of town on vacation. Its a conspiracy I tell ya. I would have brought deranged too. Does 1/4 mile times count if its on a trailer?

Yes...sounds like a new Diesel Power Challenge event. I'm gonna try to make it, I wanted to go there or Prarie Hill tonight but work comes in the way yet again! Apparently because we are taking off Thursday and Friday for T-day we need to work the weekend?!

Also, is it still 1/4? I heard a rumor that since the ownership changed it was changed to 1/8. And it really is a crappy track, about 150ft into it you get to hold your hands up like a roller coaster.

Any more detail on this race? Is it just taking Project 6.7 out for some test n tune passes Or is it a put on money race like the Tx Raceway deal was? Anyone know where this track is? I'll see what weve got going for that week, more details please! Theres a race at Denton tomorrow that myself and Bruce might attend, but were def. going to Redline again from noon tell dark Sunday. MikeD, Bruce and I found the glitch in his truck, it should be totally diff. now. Well see this weekend...... Later guys.
Ryan

I don't know if the race had money on it or not. The link to the track is www.littleriverdragway.com. Click on the schedule link and scroll to the bottom.
I know the track is still 1/4 long but I think he usually just runs 1/8th mile out there.

"The Hill"

Yes...sounds like a new Diesel Power Challenge event. I'm gonna try to make it, I wanted to go there or Prarie Hill tonight but work comes in the way yet again! Apparently because we are taking off Thursday and Friday for T-day we need to work the weekend?!

Prairie Hill.... do you run there often? Talk about a track out in the middle of know where! Not to bad though, its one of the hand ful of tracks that i hold the diesel record at, the lighting sure does suck though. Man at the end of the track you just almost run into total darkness! She's long though, it used to be an old WWII emergency landing strip, Ken Tucker now owns it and its getting it in much better shape. I was suprised by the quility of cars there last time i was there, there were over 15 cars there running in the 4's in the 1/8th, one setting the new track record at a 4.61 i think it was.

i know when i went and looked at it the first 1/8th looked good and the last half didn't look to terribly bad but i didn't run on it just looked and took pictures. if you want i can put some of the pictures up so ya'll can see the track.

Brandon! You gonna make it out on the 29th? I still owe you a beer or a hug or something for going and takin those pics.

Tell you the truth I have never been to Prarie Hill, always meant to go but never made it. Temple/Academy is where I always went. It is real easy to get to, but I suck at directions. Actually it was more than just for emergency landings IIRC. Used to fly over it all the time when I was going to school at TSTC, we called it the Truck Driving school because that is where they practice driving at.

we will be there also with the (cookie monster) corys blue truck. Should tell ya this track sucks. but should be fun if ya northern boys and gals come down.LOUIE AT G-STYLE

LOUIE!!!!!! Whats up bro, I take it you guys got the tranny figured out on the "cookie monster"...:woohoo: It looks like we are going to leave w'ford sometime around noon or so, give me a call on my cell when you guys get into town. If we get there before you guys we will try to get a good spot for everyone if you want.

Save me a spot!

Oh and watch for cops, I got pulled over for something like 3 miles over on the way home last time.