Temple Raceway Nov. 29th

Mike D and I won't be making the Temple race due to a tranny failure on Project 6.7. Charlie will have the tranny back sometime next week from Sun Coast. Sorry guys!!!!!!!!!

Hate to hear that for yall! Time to pour the money to it huh, these engines are not forgiving on any part behind the flywheel. Good luck with it.
Ryan

Hate to hear that for yall! Time to pour the money to it huh, these engines are not forgiving on any part behind the flywheel. Good luck with it.
Ryan

haha, let me tell you how it went down, MikeD gets a new trans am... Our tech department manager was talking trash about out running him with Project 6.7 We have a little 1/8th mile strip out by our shop. So MikeD and Big Luke hop in the TA and Tech guy kevin and me jump in the 6.7, hard launch in 4wd with nitrous and water..... SNAP! 1st gear was all that was left... :bang

Well thats cool, it shows shes making good numbers to the ground anyway! That Kevin, he likes tearing stuff up dont he.. kidding Kevin. Got to find good in it: Better for it to break right there at the shop rather than all the way out at the track! Yall will get it fiqured out, and for a 6.7... it will fly. Good Luck!
Ryan

I say that: Were you driving Alex OR was Kevin behind the wheel?

Well thats cool, it shows shes making good numbers to the ground anyway! That Kevin, he likes tearing stuff up dont he.. kidding Kevin. Got to find good in it: Better for it to break right there at the shop rather than all the way out at the track! Yall will get it fiqured out, and for a 6.7... it will fly. Good Luck!
Ryan

I say that: Were you driving Alex OR was Kevin behind the wheel?

That would be kevin, i was the copilot...:rockwoot:

Do you know how bad it would have sucked to drive all the way to Temple just to break down on our first PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate to say it but like Ryan said better here at home then all the way down there.

I have a cracked head, I wish we had something here at the shop to take. But everything is under construction!!1