Temple Raceway Nov. 29th

Well I just got back from this. I left a little early. As of the time I left though, TheBigNasty had just broke into the 11s! SCHOOL BUS was also running consistent low 13s!

I still can't believe I fell asleep at the tree and let anna put me out first round!

Way to go bignasty for that 11.93! Greg would be proud of you doing it on a single cp3 and a silver bullet. Oh yea, stock output shaft and no headstuds either!

Colin you need to put the ford on the track!

And y'all missed some drunk dude gettin the ****t knocked out of him!

Oh yea, dad won the truck class with the lrt. Grand prize of 55 bucks!

That was a fun night! Congrats to Corey for beating my second round. Bus, I'm never gonna let you live it down that I beat you :)

That was a fun night! Congrats to Corey for beating my second round. Bus, I'm never gonna let you live it down that I beat you :)

Congrats! At the local track, it seems the ladies always have the best reaction times. Whats the secret they know that we don't?:bow:

Girls are just better! LOL
No, for as long as I've been racing women seem to have more consistent reaction times than men. Must be one of those things.

But in this instance Bus was truly "sleeping" at the light. I got almost 3 seconds head start cuz my truck is SLOW, and he was watching his boost gauge instead of the tree. LOL My reaction time that pass was .05 something and his was .64 something.

Girls are just better! LOL
No, for as long as I've been racing women seem to have more consistent reaction times than men. Must be one of those things.

But in this instance Bus was truly "sleeping" at the light. I got almost 3 seconds head start cuz my truck is SLOW, and he was watching his boost gauge instead of the tree. LOL My reaction time that pass was .05 something and his was .64 something.

I've never run on a track before. Last time we went to watch, my wife talked about how she would love to run my truck. I can't ride in a car with her driving, she gives me whiplash when the light turns green. I think she would do great racing, but I'm afraid to let her run. Put it this way...she is best friends with the go pedal, but she doesn't get along with the brake.LOL