Texans Speak Up!!!

cummnz4x4pwr

P-Pumped
We are trying to get a new sledpulling association together here in Texas. It will be the Texas Diesel Truck Pullers Association.

Now what I need to know from yall is how many would be interested in joining up with a pulling association that will host 4-5 big events a year(so there is more time for people to prepare their trucks) with a decent payout at each pull, and then a very good payout at the end of the season. We are planning on running something similar to the DHRA rules with a few changes, which include running water and hood stacks in the 2.8 and 3.0 and Mods, the mod guys can run nitrous if they so choose.

The classes we have come up with ar as follows...

workstock
3.0 or super street
Modified

2wd
2wd modified

over the road trucks

please let us know what you are thinking

thanks
Jake Staton

Let me know if you need any help.

I'M IN LIKE FLYNN!!

Are you guys gonna have open discussion as to what the pullers are looking for and adjust the rules around them??

i think that's a good idea, as long as we arent gonna discuss saftey rules that more than likley will have to be decided by the persons liable for the association.

We are trying to get a new sledpulling association together here in Texas. It will be the Texas Diesel Truck Pullers Association.

Now what I need to know from yall is how many would be interested in joining up with a pulling association that will host 4-5 big events a year(so there is more time for people to prepare their trucks) with a decent payout at each pull, and then a very good payout at the end of the season. We are planning on running something similar to the DHRA rules with a few changes, which include running water and hood stacks in the 2.8 and 3.0 and Mods, the mod guys can run nitrous if they so choose.

The classes we have come up with ar as follows...

workstock
3.0 or super street
Modified

2wd
2wd modified

over the road trucks

please let us know what you are thinking

thanks
Jake Staton

Who's we?

Why not work to unify the rules across the board? That will allow people to pull NADM, Your organization, TTTPA and some of the Midwest pulling associations?

This brings up some questions that I have been wondering about for the last few months...

How many sled pull trucks are in texas? excluding workstock

Where are they?

How many are real 2.8 trucks, most that pull with TTTPA are not even
running 2.8 turbos.

Are there any 3.0 or mod trucks in texas

.....................................................................................................

Im in. where would these pulls be?, not exact locations but general area.

What sled will you use?

Who's we?

Why not work to unify the rules across the board? That will allow people to pull NADM, Your organization, TTTPA and some of the Midwest pulling associations?

My name is in the first post if you would like to contact me you can do so @ 325-998-0267....

We are in close contact with Pete Riola the president of the TTTPA and he is helping us get things together we in no way want to be in conflict with any NADM or TTTPA events, and will encourage our members to participate in all of them. I know I am building my 2.8 truck to NADM specs as are many pullers around the state. we want to add water in 2.8 and up trucks in order to keep them alive. As for the hood stacks I know mine will be removable for NADM and TTTPA events.

Let us know your thoughts and opinions.

Thanks
Jake Staton

Im all in. Only thing I don’t like is the inspected truck rule I really don’t see the point of having to get insurance on a truck that never sees the highway (this is only going off the TTTPA rules) (cuz they are the only ones I have read) that being said I will be pulling in some organization next year.

I agree I would love to be able to run a hood stack as well.

Im all in. Only thing I don’t like is the inspected truck rule I really don’t see the point of having to get insurance on a truck that never sees the highway (this is only going off the TTTPA rules) (cuz they are the only ones I have read) that being said I will be pulling in some organization next year.

I agree I would love to be able to run a hood stack as well.

TTTPA does not require inspection, just state registration and we might do the same all the trucks except mods.

let us know what yall think.

thanks

Back