Texas Diesel Nationals April 10th 2010

Deranged went 13.12 @ 112, in and our of the throttle and the motor was cutting out.

Shawn Ellerton went 11.82@116 and Aaron went 12.18 so far.

Still waiting for some more updates from the track.

It's too bad I'm sitting in an OSHA class instead of being out there, and also the truck being in pieces. Like bus said, hopefully TS!

Dirtymax 9.46 I think and 10.8x at 130 for Shawn ellerton and 10.8x at 128 for Rudy if I remember right

Well made a 13.7 and a 13.6 pass then went back and blew my output shaft on my third run. I made it about 5 feet on that one. It was width it though. Now my tranny will be ready for Bash on The Bayou and TS. Also broke one of my brackets on my ladder
bars. Lots of fun.

i'll upload my videos of shawn, rudy, deranged, dover(procharged 6.0) here when i get back and get time to upload it all.

Well made a 13.7 and a 13.6 pass then went back and blew my output shaft on my third run. I made it about 5 feet on that one. It was width it though. Now my tranny will be ready for Bash on The Bayou and TS. Also broke one of my brackets on my ladder
bars. Lots of fun.

is that what it was? i was guessing flex plate,,, i wish i hadnt drank myself silly so i could remember most of the day!
i do remember deranged doing a 12.30? or so...
great day in all!!!

bars. Lots of fun.

I thought you would have learned to go billet after you snapped the output trying to best me in a burnout. LOL

Dirtymax 9.367 at 139.59
Yup, including a 1.151 60' time on that pass. The truck is still detuned from last year's transmission problems (smaller injectors and milder tunes), but trust me that it was a hell of a launch. I ended up making a single in the final when the red Dr. Performance truck started leaking, and spun the tires pretty badly (1.28 60' time, 9.58 et). I managed to make it through eliminations without going into regen with the 6.4L rental truck, overall it has been an awesome weekend. The weather was nearly perfect today, sunny and warm. Got to meet a bunch of people from the forums, and hang out with a few people I already knew.

Um BigTxDually your ladder bar bracket was broken before the races started i noticed it when we passed by your booth in the early morning i thought you knew though

Yup, including a 1.151 60' time on that pass. The truck is still detuned from last year's transmission problems (smaller injectors and milder tunes), but trust me that it was a hell of a launch. I ended up making a single in the final when the red Dr. Performance truck started leaking, and spun the tires pretty badly (1.28 60' time, 9.58 et). I managed to make it through eliminations without going into regen with the 6.4L rental truck, overall it has been an awesome weekend. The weather was nearly perfect today, sunny and warm. Got to meet a bunch of people from the forums, and hang out with a few people I already knew.

Did the super secret tricks Brad was trying work? That's one hell of a 60 ft!

Um BigTxDually your ladder bar bracket was broken before the races started i noticed it when we passed by your booth in the early morning i thought you knew though

Yeah. It broke on Friday. I had to rig it up and it held good. It was just the fact of putting down 700hp through 40s on a freshly and well preped track with a stock output shaft that didn't match up too well that time. All I could think of as it happened is damn it here I am two hours from home when I break my output shaft again and I was wondering about getting back home. But that's all taken care if as of now. It is nice to have friends good enough to come get you and take you back home. As far as breaking something goes it's a pretty cheap fix. I will have it back on the road by the end of the day Monday or Tuesday this week. I was kind of wondering when it was going to pop again. Now I know I will have a good trans for the Bash and TS. I had a blast at this event. Can't wait till next year.

Had a blast guys! Nice seeing everybody again, and got to put quite a few new faces with names or voices that i already new.

Very sweet ride Ryan (stock600) :bow: its gonna be a freekin animal once you get some more seat time and bugs worked out.

:Cheer:

I had a great time, and we worked outr asses off. Thanks to everyone that helped out this weekend. The list is long, and I can't hit them all, but no doubt, thanks to Richard, Joe Hellmann Allen Haltom, Chris from Cyclone for finding an IPR sensor for the truck at 2 am. The NHRDA crew that put on a great event, Every time we pulled to the Lanes to make a pass, Matt put us right in line. And for each and everyone of my sponsors for helping so much to get us there. I literally could not have done it without you guys.

wow this was a great event, god turn out, we have a great time, NHRDA crew put on a great show, everyone down here in texas were freindly. congrats to the winners.

Had a blast guys, finnally got to run the truck on the track 12.36@115 hope all had as much fun as I did.

Back