Texas Diesel Nationals April 10th 2010

I know where they'll leave the light on for you....LOL

Honestly, as much as I stay in hotels, I don't know about that area as far as lodging is. The closest places to stay will either be in Waxahachie or Ennis. If those don't suit your needs it would be either Corsicana or Red Oak.

Sleep in your frickin vette. LOL as long as one of you stay sober to drive me, we can stay at my house like 45 minutes away.

Do you have room for 5? I'm not really concerned with where I sleep, but the 2 women we are bringing do. And it is a long trip back home listening to BS if you know what I mean. LOL

well you might wanna get a hotel, lol and Ennis would probably be the best place.

Make a Wish Foundation and the NHRDA will be teaming up at the Texas Diesel Nationals and 6 young individuals that love trucks and drag racing will be on hand to help cheer for the favorite competitors.

We are also working with the local dealership to lend us some trucks so we can take them down the 1/4 mile and let them experience the thrill of drag racing.

So lets give them a warm welcome into the diesel community and say hi when you see them. :cheer:

Uhhhhh yea wrong bat place wrong bat time thebignasty

Last edited:
Make a Wish Foundation and the NHRDA will be teaming up at the Texas Diesel Nationals and 6 young individuals that love trucks and drag racing will be on hand to help cheer for the favorite competitors.

We are also working with the local dealership to lend us some trucks so we can take them down the 1/4 mile and let them experience the thrill of drag racing.

So lets give them a warm welcome into the diesel community and say hi when you see them. :cheer:

if you need trucks or help, we can use my dads crew cab i tow my truck with to take them down the track,

PLEASE, whoever can, please donate to this program. My sister was granted a wish from the make a wish foundation. They try and make kids dreams come true before they pass on.

NHRDA is i can help with rides down the track please let me know:rockwoot:

if you need trucks or help, we can use my dads crew cab i tow my truck with to take them down the track,

PLEASE, whoever can, please donate to this program. My sister was granted a wish from the make a wish foundation. They try and make kids dreams come true before they pass on.

If I make it to the event count my 6.4 tow truck in if you need a truck to take kids down the track. If I was allowed to I would be more than happy to let some kids roll in Cummins Express Truck. I know you get a 14 second rule or something with passengers. Could at least be a fun 500ft or so LOL.

If I make it to this event, I'll be more than happy to lend my Helmet. :)

I'd be more than happy to run some kids down the track. They wouldn't be in the fastest truck by any means but I've got an open passenger seat.

That is TOO COOL!

Ok, I didn't think we could make this event but lets say this is a HUGE motivator for me. We will be working very hard to get the truck back together for this event. We would be very happy to take the kids down the track in the Drag truck (if Allowed). Of course slowly :)
If anyone has any spare time I have a Painless wiring kit that needs installed.
Curtis is coming down this weekend to build the motor. John V. has been down every weekend to help out. Looking forward to making this event for the kids.