Texas Diesel Nationals April 10th 2010

Here's a link to the hotels in Ennis (about 6 miles from the track): http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=40I&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=hotels+ennis%2C+tx&aq=f&aqi=g-c1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Quality Inn = $59.99 for both a two bed room and single bed room (mention that you'll be there for the races)

Best Western = $80 for a single bed room and said they go up in price for races :doh:

Days Inn = $59.99 for a single bed room and $69.99 for a two bed room

I just booked at the Quality Inn.

Ok, I didn't think we could make this event but lets say this is a HUGE motivator for me. We will be working very hard to get the truck back together for this event. We would be very happy to take the kids down the track in the Drag truck (if Allowed). Of course slowly :)
If anyone has any spare time I have a Painless wiring kit that needs installed.
Curtis is coming down this weekend to build the motor. John V. has been down every weekend to help out. Looking forward to making this event for the kids.

Thanks everyone

This is exactly the reason the diesel community is so great to be part of , we all want to compete and have a good time , but bottom everyone is willing to step up and make some kids dream come true. It makes me proud to say I am part of this community.

We are working out all the details with Make a Wish and will keep everyone one up to date. The biggest thing is to make sure the kids have a great time and get to meet the drivers of the NHRDA.

Again Thanks for the support on the this and stay tuned for more info.

This is shaping up to be a great event! Can't wait to see everyone!

Thanks everyone

This is exactly the reason the diesel community is so great to be part of , we all want to compete and have a good time , but bottom everyone is willing to step up and make some kids dream come true. It makes me proud to say I am part of this community.

We are working out all the details with Make a Wish and will keep everyone one up to date. The biggest thing is to make sure the kids have a great time and get to meet the drivers of the NHRDA.

Randy,

Grand Rock / Powerflow will give each make a wish foundation kid a free hat of their choice, and new Powerflow Decal. This is an AWESOME thing you guys are doing, and are proud to help out anyway we can!! :rockwoot:

Make a Wish Foundation and the NHRDA will be teaming up at the Texas Diesel Nationals and 6 young individuals that love trucks and drag racing will be on hand to help cheer for the favorite competitors.

We are also working with the local dealership to lend us some trucks so we can take them down the 1/4 mile and let them experience the thrill of drag racing.

So lets give them a warm welcome into the diesel community and say hi when you see them. :cheer:

Thanks everyone

Well count me in for some prostreet racing and anything the kids and parents will allow us to do to make it a memorable day for them. I hope we can do more for them then just letting them sit in a race truck. Even a decent launch would be cool for them.

Bring the kid's by our booth, We got some shirts and hats for them.

Me and you both....turns out I should have a new bumpsitck to try, if I can manage to get it back together in time. :Cheer:

Make a Wish Foundation and the NHRDA will be teaming up at the Texas Diesel Nationals and 6 young individuals that love trucks and drag racing will be on hand to help cheer for the favorite competitors.

We are also working with the local dealership to lend us some trucks so we can take them down the 1/4 mile and let them experience the thrill of drag racing.

So lets give them a warm welcome into the diesel community and say hi when you see them. :cheer:

I would be up for taking them in my truck too. Its big but its a fun ride too.

Back