Texas Diesel Nationals April 10th 2010

Thought that this wasnt the place for that here....

Last I saw this truck (little red express) it had problems in Crandall the night before the race...or was it another one, cant remember.

I would like to see the Dodge race the "dyno truck" I read about...or the "ranger" (dapilot or something like that)...dont believe I have ever seen that one run...

Seemed like a legit question about the dyno.?.Cash Money payouts bring people.
*IIRC I read about the dyno operator being pretty upset last year that not to many people dyno'd.

That yellow Dodge was trying to be a dyno king last year wasnt it, in Buda?

From the mushy stuff I read here I guess its sold and gone, I would be upset too.

Yea you can say problems about 8K worth of carnage. Matter of a fact It will be running the same track tomorrow for the 1st time since. **** I am typing from the same hotel. That might be bad luck.

Bus knows I am messing with him and no that truck was not a dyno king, it was mean at the track and one hell of a sleeper.

Will we be expecting Diesel World or Diesel Power magazine?

I know we have several magazines covering it, I am not sure at the moment who has confirmed. I will need to find the emails, but yes we have mag coverage.

Texas Diesel National Event info update
Due to the overwelming response on this event and to keep traffic to a minimum we are having the following gates open to allow quick and easy access to event

Competitors
For Drag Racing , Dyno Competition , Show n Shine and Burnout Contest need to enter thru Gate 10a & 10b this will be where all the pits are for event and also Diesel Alley/ Vendor Booths.

Spectators
Will enter on opposite side of track thru Gates 2,3,4 and 5 (note spectators that Diesel Alley and competitor pits will be on opposite side of track but your ticket allows you full access to event.)

First 500 Spectators will receive a 10% off Silverline Exhaust Products Coupon from Cyclone Diesel. (note this offer is only valid at the event)

Texas Diesel National Raffle Prize
Everyone person that enters event will receive one free raffle prize drawing ticket. Make sure to keep this ticket because we will be giving away thousand of dollars in prizes throughout the day.

This is current list but it keeps growing each day
AFE Power -10% off and free shipping coupons Qty 4
BD Diesel-$300.00 off Transmission
BD Diesel-$100.00 off Turbo
BD Diesel-$25.00 off Exhaust System
Cyclone Diesel-25% off any sale over $500.00 Qty 4
Dr Performance- TBA
Edge Products- Gift Certificate to purchase any Edge Products
Elite Diesel-$250.00 off Transmission or Turbo Purchase Qty 3
FASS Fuels- Gift Certificate for FASS Fuel System
Jefferson State Diesel-Gift Certificate for Free Dyno Qty 4
MBRP Exhaust-Hats and T-Shirts Qty 12 each
Optima Battery- Gift Certificate to purchase Optima Battery for $85.00 each Qty 4
Performance Converters-TBA
Power Flow- Hats
Snow Performance-10% off Coupons , and T-shirts
South Bend -$250.00 off coupon Qty 2
Val Air Clutch- TBA
Amsoil -TBA
B&G Performance-TBA
Lubrication Specialty-Oil Additive and Fuel Additive Qty 4
Rays Transmission- Transmission and T-case Service
NHRDA-Free memberships Qty 6

Thanks for the new info....I will send that out also...

What is the cost for the Show and Shine to enter? I had someone ask earlier this week....:thankyou2:

Texas-map.jpg

Thanks for the new info....I will send that out also...

What is the cost for the Show and Shine to enter? I had someone ask earlier this week....:thankyou2:

NHRDA competitor Fee's

Drag Racing- All racers must have current NHRDA membership $40.00 annual fee (note you can sign up at the track before event begins)
Test n Tune $25.00
Sportsman Et $25.00
Super Street $40.00
Pro Street $50.00
Pro Stock $75.00
Top Diesel $75.00

Dyno Competition
2 pulls on dyno $60.00
3 pulls on dyno $75.00

Burnout Contest (note first 10 competitors to sign up at NHRDA booth)
This is free to all competitors

Show n Shine (note first 30 competitors to sign up at NHRDA booth)
This is free to all competitors

8 days and counting :cheer:

Can't wait. It looks like we will be having better weather than last year too.

That's good to hear...damn it was windy as hell and cold. LOL I remember calling the wife...it was actually warmer in Ohio than Ennis Texas last year...LOL :bang

i can enter the race when i show up on saturday right? or do i need to sign up prior to the event?

No preregistration, you do need to be a member to race and that can be done at the NHRDA trailer the morning of the event.

as long as it dies before you hit another 131:kick:

don't worry David, it'll live to see that, but after i duplicate what i did in phoenix, every pass after that it's getting pushed harder and harder till it breaks, so when i build my new motor i know where the breaking point is, and if she takes more:nos:, then i know i can go bigger on the atmosphere charger, guys didn't help me out to get to texas to watch me baby the truck, :hehe:

don't worry David, it'll live to see that, but after i duplicate what i did in phoenix, every pass after that it's getting pushed harder and harder till it breaks, so when i build my new motor i know where the breaking point is, and if she takes more:nos:, then i know i can go bigger on the atmosphere charger, guys didn't help me out to get to texas to watch me baby the truck, :hehe:

I like your style. :D

Back