Texas Diesel Nationals April 10th 2010

Thanks everyone

This is exactly the reason the diesel community is so great to be part of , we all want to compete and have a good time , but bottom everyone is willing to step up and make some kids dream come true. It makes me proud to say I am part of this community.

We are working out all the details with Make a Wish and will keep everyone one up to date. The biggest thing is to make sure the kids have a great time and get to meet the drivers of the NHRDA.

Again Thanks for the support on the this and stay tuned for more info.

Awesome organization. I will do everything I can to make sure that happens for these kids. Consider my truck open for business.

Show n Shine - Free to enter just sign up at NHRDA booth at the event

Dyno Competition- All classes $60.00 for 2 pulls and $75.00 for 3 pulls , you will need to sign up and pay at the dyno during event.

Show n Shine
Winner -$ 150.00 plus trophy

Dyno Competition
Street class
Winner - trophy

Modified Class
Winner- trophy

Super Modified Class
Winner- trophy

Unlimited Class
Winner- Trophy
One thing I don't understand here. The Show n Shine (where the truck sits there with no risk of damaging anything) is free to enter and you can win $150, but the Dyno competion is $75 to enter and you risk breaking your truck with no chance of winning anything other than a $5 trophy? Doesn't make much sense to me unless I'm missing something.

I do plan on being there to race, but I won't dyno unless the price is dropped and there is some sort of payout.

One thing I don't understand here. The Show n Shine (where the truck sits there with no risk of damaging anything) is free to enter and you can win $150, but the Dyno competion is $75 to enter and you risk breaking your truck with no chance of winning anything other than a $5 trophy? Doesn't make much sense to me unless I'm missing something.

I do plan on being there to race, but I won't dyno unless the price is dropped and there is some sort of payout.

it takes work to make a show truck too. probably offer a prize to attract more show trucks when they know trucks are gonna dyno.

your only butt hurt cuz you nut swing on a dyno queen! lol

He's a total
nutswinger.gif

The other big thing to consider is the cost of getting a dyno to an event and the maintenance of said dyno and tow vehicle.

it takes work to make a show truck too. probably offer a prize to attract more show trucks when they know trucks are gonna dyno.

your only butt hurt cuz you nut swing on a dyno queen! lol

He's a total
nutswinger.gif
You guys have a problem with me? I dynoed a truck for a friend and posted the results because I thought some people here would care, this is a diesel site after all. I guess from now on, I won't post any results here if it gets me labeled as a nut swinger...

The other big thing to consider is the cost of getting a dyno to an event and the maintenance of said dyno and tow vehicle.
I do understand that, and if you guys need the money for that, it's fine with me. I don't really care about dyno numbers as much as I do track times. Hopefully I'll be too busy on the track to dyno anyway.

josh h this isnt the thread for that. can you please respect the nhrda and keep that nonsense out of here??

Wow the momentum is really starting to gain speed the phones were ringing off the hook today on people wanting tickets. Cant wait for this event

im not gonna be able to make it unless it rains and they bump it to sunday. ive got a marraige class ive got to go to, to get married at the church we want to get married in

Was not trying to get all mushy and stuff this is a diesel forum right?

I did that too was a weekend deal we had to do in order to get married in the Catholic Church.......... I just erased everything else I typed following that.

You showin up with something to run? Or do your nuts swing on a computer screen? HEHE

Thought that this wasnt the place for that here....

Last I saw this truck (little red express) it had problems in Crandall the night before the race...or was it another one, cant remember.

I would like to see the Dodge race the "dyno truck" I read about...or the "ranger" (dapilot or something like that)...dont believe I have ever seen that one run...

Seemed like a legit question about the dyno.?.Cash Money payouts bring people.
*IIRC I read about the dyno operator being pretty upset last year that not to many people dyno'd.

That yellow Dodge was trying to be a dyno king last year wasnt it, in Buda?

From the mushy stuff I read here I guess its sold and gone, I would be upset too.

you could call it a dyno king if all it did was dyno( which it only did once or twice a year). but its got over 100 time slips with it running 11's.

but im not upset at all about selling it. time to move on and start another project, which im doing and pretty excited about

you could call it a dyno king if all it did was dyno( which it only did once or twice a year). but its got over 100 time slips with it running 11's.

but im not upset at all about selling it. time to move on and start another project, which im doing and pretty excited about

Thats Cool guess we all gotta move on.

But wasnt the chevy that josh dyno'd the same truck running you last year at Crandall...? I am pretty sure it was.?.

Talkn with that guy last year, that was the first time out since the rebuild and he was racing it, against you. I gotta give him props!! for running it right outa the box.

Would seem to qualify as not just a dyno King...but oh well...maybe he will be running in a couple of weeks...would be cool to see it.

we are just jacking with the dude because all he does it talk talk talk about that truck and make excuses for it when it doesnt perform. no big deal tho. i got no problem with jim or his truck. talked with him at crandall and he was a pretty nice guy, dang nice truck too. his groupies have proven themselves to be tools on this site tho. one thread last year comes to mind

Please welcome the latest sponsors of the Texas Diesel Nationals

Elite Diesel
Rays Transmission
Lubrication Specialty
Amsoil

The list is getting longer and longer. It's great sponsors like these that make great events possible. Thank you. :clap:

MBRP Exhaust
AFE Power
BD Diesel
Cyclone Diesel
Dr Performance
Edge Products
Elite Diesel
FASS Fuels
Jefferson State Diesel
Make A Wish Foundation
Optima Battery
Performance Converters