Texas Diesel Nationals April 10th 2010

don't worry David, it'll live to see that, but after i duplicate what i did in phoenix, every pass after that it's getting pushed harder and harder till it breaks, so when i build my new motor i know where the breaking point is, and if she takes more:nos:, then i know i can go bigger on the atmosphere charger, guys didn't help me out to get to texas to watch me baby the truck, :hehe:

I like your style. :D

peas in a pod. the both of you.

cant wait to see you guys in texas!!!

Well as of right now they are calling for a 20% chance of rain on Thursday but Friday and Saturday are both listed at a 0% chance, then back to a 30% chance of rain on Sunday. So as of right now the weather is still looking good. As far as temps go they are predicting lows in the mid to low 50s and highs in the low to mid 70s with moderate wind.

Well as of right now they are calling for a 20% chance of rain on Thursday but Friday and Saturday are both listed at a 0% chance, then back to a 30% chance of rain on Sunday. So as of right now the weather is still looking good. As far as temps go they are predicting lows in the mid to low 50s and highs in the low to mid 70s with moderate wind.

As long as it dont snow I am good. Last year I didnt even bring a coat cause I was leaving Seattle and going to Texas thought it would be like summer to me and holy cow it was cold we ended up at Walmart buying anything warm we could find. :kick:

So 50 to 70 is like summer to me I am bringing shorts and a coat just in case.

7 days and counting :tree:

this will be my first event and im really excited to see some of the big boys along with meeting some other guys who enjoy this stuff as much as i do. i thought i wasn't going to make it being i just got married and the wife isn't to fond of me racing. had to put my foot down and tell her how it was gonna be!! don't tell her i said that!

This has really shaped into a nice event. Booked a room at Quality Inn even though I'm local, just to watch y'alls crazy asses after hours.

Last edited:
Well i pulled my head this wknd, and I'm tryin to get it back together for Saturday. I wanna make some passes.

Do you have to get a membership to test n tune?

texas diesel Vs nhra

i was wonder is it going to be good turn out with nhra in baytown

:woohoo: keep up the weather updates man. I'm packin' for the trip Wednesday night, so I'll be keepin' an eye on this thread.

As long as it dont snow I am good. Last year I didnt even bring a coat cause I was leaving Seattle and going to Texas thought it would be like summer to me and holy cow it was cold we ended up at Walmart buying anything warm we could find. :kick:

So 50 to 70 is like summer to me I am bringing shorts and a coat just in case.

7 days and counting :tree:

LOL Randy I thought the same damn thing...I'm glad I got there before the girls left for Walmart...LOL Keepin' my fingers crossed the weather is gonna be pleasant. See ya Saturday man!!

:tree:

The NHRDA prides itself on family oriented events and we would like your help in achieving that goal.

We will have a zero tolerance policy in effect for the Texas Diesel Nationals , anyone including spectators and competitors doing anything illegal and or unethical will be removed from the event and prosecuted. We will have police on staff for the event but self policing among ourselves seems to work the best.

So lets all have a great time at the 2nd Annual Texas Diesel Nationals

Yeah, is there a test & tune? I'm still not positive if I'm going, but I made the hotel reservations just in case. Now I just need to find a diesel rental truck ;)

anyone including spectators and competitors doing anything illegal and or unethical will be removed from the event and prosecuted.

Is racing a rental truck considered unethical? ;)

Just checked weather forecast, no snow this year just good old sunshine:rockwoot:

Saturday
April 10 78°/55°
1% precip 73°/52°
0% precip 74°/51°
0% precip

Back