Texas Diesel Nationals April 10th 2010

The closest diesel event to me and I won't even be able to run my truck !!!! :doh:

machine shop found 3 cracks in my head so I guess I'm just gonna be a cheerleader saturday

This maybe a stupid question but which adress is it, 7500 us highway 287 or 7500 w ennis ave. The texas motorplex website gives two adresses.

Make A Wish Foundation called today and they have 10 Make A Wish kids that will be attending the event. :cheer:

The Motorplex has donated a Suite for the kids so they can have a great view of the event.

The kids will be wearing Make A Wish T-shirts so if you see them please take some time to talk to them and make them feel welcome and part of the NHRDA.

Also we are asking for competitors to print out some 5x7 pictures of vehicles to do some autographs for the kids and if you have time to show off truck and maybe get some pictures with them.

Thanks for the support from all our NHRDA members.

Make A Wish Foundation called today and they have 10 Make A Wish kids that will be attending the event. :cheer:

The Motorplex has donated a Suite for the kids so they can have a great view of the event.

The kids will be wearing Make A Wish T-shirts so if you see them please take some time to talk to them and make them feel welcome and part of the NHRDA.

Also we are asking for competitors to print out some 5x7 pictures of vehicles to do some autographs for the kids and if you have time to show off truck and maybe get some pictures with them.

^^^ That is just awesome. Great cause.

Glad to hear they are still coming. Count me in for anything you guys need.

Good thing I'm bringing a box of hats with me!! I'll be making sure they each get a hat and sticker from us here at Grand Rock!! Can't wait only 3 more days...I get on a plane to Houston tomorrow afternoon...:woohoo:

NOTE: I STILL HAVE TICKETS TO THIS EVENT...IF YOU NEED ANY PM ME, WE'LL FIGURE A WAY TO GET THEM TO YOU IN TIME FOR THE EVENT.

Last edited:
Well the weater reports im getting from the Weather Channel are Friday H-74 L-53 with 0% chance of rain and Saturday H-74 L-53 with a 0% chance of rain and on Sunday a H-77 L-56 with a 0% chance of rain. So as of right now it looks to be great weather for the event. Cant wait.

Woo hoo! I was hoping for decent weather since I don't have much room in my suitcase after packing in the firesuit and helmet (just in case the opportunity to drive a fast truck presents itself).

The Make-a-wish foundation is a great cause. I'd be happy to give rides in the rental truck! With a 28 psi launch, it's still kinda fun...

Wait...what truck you talkin' about Mike...LOL It'll be good to see ya again to man! Can't wait...gonna be a hell of a time.

Just got off the phone with the guys from Canada...seems they left a fire suit at home..anyone know of any places around the Dallas or Ennis area where they can find another one? Or maybe if you have a loaner? Post here so they can see it or you can PM them even...Redneck6.0L he needs a hook up..

I will bring a extra fire suit also, Just dont know if his head will fit the helmet

Woo hoo! I was hoping for decent weather since I don't have much room in my suitcase after packing in the firesuit and helmet (just in case the opportunity to drive a fast truck presents itself).

The Make-a-wish foundation is a great cause. I'd be happy to give rides in the rental truck! With a 28 psi launch, it's still kinda fun...

what kinda rental truck is it?

Me too josh, and if shawn fits he can wear my firesuit!

Ok Tim, I'll throw your name on a ticket as well. LOL I never met Shawn, so I don't know if he can fit in your suit. Hopefully he checks this thread before he goes and buys one.

I will bring a extra fire suit also, Just dont know if his head will fit the helmet

Cool deal man...thanks.

Thanks guys. Mikes bringing his jacket for me. He's kinda fat like me.

Thanks Brad, I've missed you too LOL

Back