Texas Diesel Nationals April 10th 2010

hey if you have a big head and need a helmet I will have mine with me and its for people with big heads. Its a 7 3/4 helmet.

what kinda rental truck is it?
An F250 4x4 from Enterprise. As long as it stays out of regen then it should be good for 15.50's.

I will bring a extra fire suit also, Just dont know if his head will fit the helmet
Does this mean you got the truck together?

Thanks guys. Mikes bringing his jacket for me. He's kinda fat like me.

Thanks Brad, I've missed you too LOL
LOL, Shawn wore my fire jacket for the earlier rounds of the Phoenix race, let's just say it was an interference fit ;) That's probably why he drove so fast, he wanted to get to the finish line and get that thing off!

I think you're "DIRTY" little secret is out. :hehe:

IMG_2406.jpg

That is cool , that means we will have 4 in the Pro Stock Catagory :cheer:

started to say michael, if it was a 6.0, 5.9 or 6.6 i'd bring my triple dog and you could load it up... LOL

started to say michael, if it was a 6.0, 5.9 or 6.6 i'd bring my triple dog and you could load it up... LOL

Thanks! Looks like I'll be racing a 6.4L in brackets, and a 6.6L in Pro-Stock...

Phil, are you coming down too? Are you taking the semi or the "little" trailer?

Thanks! Looks like I'll be racing a 6.4L in brackets, and a 6.6L in Pro-Stock...

Phil, are you coming down too? Are you taking the semi or the "little" trailer?

Phil rides the little bus with the flavored windows :hehe:

Cant wait it almost here....also if you need a ticket let me know pretty positive we have quite a few extra.

Tic Tock

Sounds like its gonna be a great time!!! Great weather great guys and maybe a few great "drinks". If anyone has some extra tickets I could use some we have decided not to pull this weekend and stay here for this. People already showing up I saw someone sleeping in the Wal-Mart parking lot this morning. (but they could be headed down to nhra) Ennis isn’t going to know what to do with all the smokin trucks around. :hehe: I love it!!!

FOR ANYONE COMING IN ON HWY 34 FOR THE WEST WATCH OUT FOR BARDWELL PD (HE IS A PRICK) HE'LL BUST YA FOR 1-2 OVER SO KEEP IT 30MPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON 45 FROM THE NORTH: PALMER PD IS ALWAYS OUT BUT THEY USUALLY GIVE YA 5 OVER WITHOUT MESSING WITH YA. GARRETT PD HASN’T BEEN OUT MUCH LATELY BUT THEY CAN BE PRICKS TOO AND THEY LIKE TO HIDE.

ON 45 FROM THE SOUTH: RICE PD LIKE TO HIDE BUT USUALLY GIVE 5 OVER ALSO.

HOPE THIS HELPS A LITTLE. CANT WAIT TO MEET EVERYONE.

Daniel Rice

Sounds like its gonna be a great time!!! Great weather great guys and maybe a few great "drinks". If anyone has some extra tickets I could use some we have decided not to pull this weekend and stay here for this. People already showing up I saw someone sleeping in the Wal-Mart parking lot this morning. (but they could be headed down to nhra) Ennis isn’t going to know what to do with all the smokin trucks around. :hehe: I love it!!!

FOR ANYONE COMING IN ON HWY 34 FOR THE WEST WATCH OUT FOR BARDWELL PD (HE IS A PRICK) HE'LL BUST YA FOR 1-2 OVER SO KEEP IT 30MPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON 45 FROM THE NORTH: PALMER PD IS ALWAYS OUT BUT THEY USUALLY GIVE YA 5 OVER WITHOUT MESSING WITH YA. GARRETT PD HASN’T BEEN OUT MUCH LATELY BUT THEY CAN BE PRICKS TOO AND THEY LIKE TO HIDE.

ON 45 FROM THE SOUTH: RICE PD LIKE TO HIDE BUT USUALLY GIVE 5 OVER ALSO.

HOPE THIS HELPS A LITTLE. CANT WAIT TO MEET EVERYONE.

Daniel Rice

Thanks Daniel...I'll be heading over from Toledo Bend with my Dad, so I'll let him know to keep an eye out. I have tickets left..so shoot me a PM with your phone number, and I'll leave some at the gate for you Saturday.

Phil rides the little bus with the flavored windows :hehe:

How rude! Yes I am coming down and I was also going to let someone use my helmet but my mom said I'm not supposed to take it off. I've even got some sweet stickers.

ah you've met him I assume. lol real piece a work there. Now he has an unmarked car and I have seen him pull someone over is what looks to be his personal truck. :doh:

crzycowboy: PM is on the way. I really appreciate it

Back