Texas Diesel Nationals April 10th 2010

What time you gonna be there MIke ? I'll be up Friday afternoon early.

ill be there probably between 5-7 unless my tranny comes in friday sometime then it may be later if i end up installing it and driving it down instead.

Just checked weather forecast, no snow this year just good old sunshine:rockwoot:

Saturday
April 10 78°/55°
1% precip 73°/52°
0% precip 74°/51°
0% precip

Crazy winds though from what Ive seen. Windy races at the Mototrplex are tough when comming out from behind the long bleachers at speed. Looking forward to the event none the less though.
Ryan

With any luck, we'll be rolling in friday afternoon. Should be a good time, a lot of piwerstroke nation members coming out. its great to see the participation level go up this year, means diesel motorsports is growing.

Crazy winds though from what Ive seen. Windy races at the Mototrplex are tough when comming out from behind the long bleachers at speed. Looking forward to the event none the less though.
Ryan

Great just did that at pinks on our last race. Had 20-30mph cross and head winds that shifted around throughout the day. Butt was puckered most of the day.

Booked at the Baymont on 45 at Ennis. We shall be seeing ya!

Last I checked it was showing winds at 10-15 mph so they shouldn't be too bad. Still a little windy though.

I think there's only one la quinta in ennis. Hey will, you going up there Friday night?

I'm now on the "for sure" list. Have my reservations for airfare, rental diesel pickup, and Quality Inn. Hope the wind isn't too fast, especially if I end up racing Pro-Stock at this event. I hate that sudden cross-wind from beyond bleachers, seen a few wrecks caused by that.

Regards,

Michael Pliska

I'm now on the "for sure" list. Have my reservations for airfare, rental diesel pickup, and Quality Inn. Hope the wind isn't too fast, especially if I end up racing Pro-Stock at this event. I hate that sudden cross-wind from beyond bleachers, seen a few wrecks caused by that.

Regards,

Michael Pliska

I know your little secret , I got my fingers crossed

Back