Texas Diesel Shootout December 4th NO EXCUSES

When u wanna do it? I'm not sure how the gm conversion works but I can put a new dodge one in for ya.

Second thought, I hate trans fluid running down my arm. Better let Chris do it. LOL

so is everybody still goin or what. me and my gf definately are.
To Do List for this week: upload quad tunes, change oil, book hotel, 2 new tires mounted...................:snoop:

We be rollin.... Do we still have Diesel World comin out?

i run a gas station and they dropped off FREE ticketS for the USMTS 3rd annual TEXAS WINTER NATIONAL AT HOUSTON RACEWAY PARK FRIDAY AND SATURDAY DEC.4-5TH GATES OPEN AT 6PM.TICKET VALUE IS $30. so if anybody wants some let me know.

BILLY

Fire in the hole!
IMG00133-20091128-1834.jpg

1)David Lott
2)Amanda
3)Sam
4) Sam's husband
5)Lazy
6)John Volpe
7) Sean lingenfelter
8) Brandon Hartman (otherwise known as thebignasty made 93hp fuel only today)
9) Travis Porter plus 2 ladies
10) Curtis Harris
11) Brett Duke
12) Tyler Williams

any more?

Will yall please say a prayer for my rods and tranny to live past this weekend? :D

Dear lord,

Please don't call his connecting rods and tranny up to the light.......Ah who am I kidding, he's gonna go nuts and blow something up. You should know, you made him that way. LOL

Amen

1)David Lott
2)Amanda
3)Sam
4) Sam's husband
5)Lazy
6)John Volpe
7) Sean lingenfelter
8) Brandon Hartman (otherwise known as thebignasty made 93hp fuel only today)
9) Travis Porter plus 2 ladies
10) Curtis Harris
11) Brett Duke
12) Tyler Williams

any more?

Yup, there's at least another 15 showing up from PSN.

I'd love to be there guys, but i've had this hunting trip planned for awhile. Wish i could make it.

I had a few from cummins forum say they are gonna show.

I'm still up in the air about racing. Tranny is shifting to early and it's causing me to go slow :(

I had a few from cummins forum say they are gonna show.

I'm still up in the air about racing. Tranny is shifting to early and it's causing me to go slow :(

You shifted early on that last vid and was still running very good.....