Texas Diesel Shootout December 4th NO EXCUSES

Ok you convinced me Elmo. Now because of you I will spank every ford that shows...without the bottle!

Oh yea. 30% chance of SNOW on Friday

Good question... Cuz even if it doesn't rain/snow hrp has been know to nit operate if track temps are below like 35degrees

That is something I need to know, I like to hang out and drink and all but a 3hr drive is a bit far for just that.

Danny, please put me on the list for mudbugs.
Michael

HotRodDiesels will be glad to open its doors if the track cancels for whatever reason.

Also, feel free to get as stupid as you would like on the streets, the local police station is 100ft from my backdoor :)
I will let them know you are coming LOL

HotRodDiesels and Crew
Michael & Pam Watkins

Michael

HotRodDiesels will be glad to open its doors if the track cancels for whatever reason.

Also, feel free to get as stupid as you would like on the streets, the local police station is 100ft from my backdoor :)

HotRodDiesels and Crew
Michael & Pam Watkins

:rockwoot:

Michael

HotRodDiesels and Crew
Michael & Pam Watkins

Sweet. Yalls shop is closest to my house. And 10 min from my work.

If it gets cancelled due to weather.... What about moving it to Sundays test n tune???

I don't think they are open on Sundays this month or next.

Lets see ......... Last event I participated in the race was canceled (TS) , the one before that people were arrested (Buda Dyno) , blew fuel line from CP3 to the rail the night before Ennis , and starting in October of last year blew my output shaft at the Dr. Performance dyno :bang:bang. Ya im in, its time to tear some stuff up. Daniel , I hope your truck can pull mine back to College Station. Lets see how the big sucker runs now.

1)David Lott
2)Amanda
3)Sam
4) Sam's husband
5)Lazy
6)John Volpe
7) Sean lingenfelter
8) Brandon Hartman (otherwise known as thebignasty made 93hp fuel only today)
9) Travis Porter plus 2 ladies
10) Curtis Harris
11) Brett Duke
12) Tyler Williams
13) JD Lackey

i'll tow u if needed jd, i got to load up and head to magnolia whenever this is over for a rodeo

i'll tow u if needed jd, i got to load up and head to magnolia whenever this is over for a rodeo

Thanks, might need it. If it does make a pass or two I plan on giving it all its got every time out , so it may decide to go boom again, or for that matter it may go boom for good. Then ii get to build my new engine idea and see how well it lasts. Thanks for the offer, you may regret it. Its a HEAVY SOB to pull.

1)David Lott
2)Amanda
3)Sam
4) Sam's husband
5)Lazy
6)John Volpe
7) Sean lingenfelter
8) Brandon Hartman (otherwise known as thebignasty made 93hp fuel only today)
9) Travis Porter plus 2 ladies
10) Curtis Harris
11) Brett Duke
12) Tyler Williams
13) JD Lackey
14) Billy Friedrichs

you guys have a pot going for food or beverage donation? or are you covered?