Texas Diesel Shootout December 4th NO EXCUSES

We have been working to f ing hard for some damn snow to cancel this. What we get snow twice a decade????? If we are not racing we need to do a keg donation to go along with the craw daddys. !:Cheer:

Ok you convinced me Elmo. Now because of you I will spank every ford that shows...without the bottle!

Oh yea. 30% chance of SNOW on Friday

Might wanta still bring it though unless you are " detuning for the bracket race "

faster too

They got to be fast , or I will be scraping them out from under my truck. Bus , lets pay TUG-O-WAR. I think it would be a fun match. Your (i believe this number is right) 650+ hp truck against my (as Phill likes to remind me :kick:) dyno proven 86 hp truck. What do you say? See you there Scott. I hope the weather holds out because I would actually like to put my truck down the track at least once for 2009.

They got to be fast , or I will be scraping them out from under my truck. Bus , lets pay TUG-O-WAR. I think it would be a fun match. Your (i believe this number is right) 650+ hp truck against my (as Phill likes to remind me :kick:) dyno proven 86 hp truck. What do you say? See you there Scott. I hope the weather holds out because I would actually like to put my truck down the track at least once for 2009.

well u better lite a fire on the track to keep it at temp...:ft:

Just picked up all the fixin's and seasonings, pickin' up da crawfish tomorrow. :D

Not lookin too good fellas. We have too low track temps, maybe snow, wind from front and 50% precipitation?

Side note where do you find decent size craw daddy's this time of year?

I would but my neck isn't red enough and I have too many teeth to "hook a chain" and besides that I don't have a hitch anymore.

And it's 726hp

Man mikes shop is pretty far from the casa. Is there not a more central location???

Y'all know that there is about zero chance of the track being open on Friday night right. Even if the sleet/snow projection is wrong, a Friday high in the mid 40s headed toward a low of freezing means by 6pm the temp will be in the upper 30s probably.

Houston weather is fickle for sure, but based on the forecasts it will be too cold. If their right about the precipitation, Friday night will be one of those Houston driving experiences you don't want to be part of.

Just sucks that mother nature wants to screw up what looked to be a good turn out and lots of food, friends and fun.

Texas Diesel Shootout December 4th NO EXCUSES!!!!!

..........Does freezing temps, wind, rain and snow count as an excuse? LOL

damn, all the hard work in the last week we did for it to sit all pretty in the shop... Guess we will get to put a couple coats of wax on her before she hits the strip.

took her out for the first time since the wreck... Tires def need to be balanced

th_LilRedbackontheroadagain.jpg

LilRedsittingingarage.jpg

Let's move the crawfish to the northside of Houston!! Or how about Saturday? It's gonna be pretty nasty out Friday night

Well y'all gotta let me know where quick so I can let all the PSN people know too.

How 'bout we just start up a list of who's gonna show up for a get-together? Then we can come up with a good location. I'll start it:

1) imelmo
2) David Lott
3) Amanda Lott
4) Samantha Lott
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)