The demise of 2.6?

What part of that didnt you understand? I said nothing about your truck and your parts. I commented you dont have a clue about open drive line other than it costs alot of money!!! And then i stated i agreed with your comment on the money. Ditch the attitude dick!!!!

Who's the dick?

What part of that didnt you understand? I said nothing about your truck and your parts. I commented you dont have a clue about open drive line other than it costs alot of money!!! And then i stated i agreed with your comment on the money. Ditch the attitude dick!!!!

Yeah, but you said clearly he doesn't have a clue... So how does that make him the dick?!? Lol

In a nut shell:

For 2016: if you stay OEM driveline you can still have long wheelbase. Open driveline trucks 158" wheelbase. Can still run "old" ppl charger for 2016

2017 it will be straight ppl rules

We cut 2.6 and going to 2.5 bob rules.... Except for we can run atw runner intakes 35" duals and hood stacks with weight boxes. Heavy 2.5 kinda sorta so we shall see how it all pans out

In a nut shell:

For 2016: if you stay OEM driveline you can still have long wheelbase. Open driveline trucks 158" wheelbase. Can still run "old" ppl charger for 2016

2017 it will be straight ppl rules

Will you be allowed to run the old 2.6 charge with odl as well?