the official smoke on the water 2010 thread.

:hehe::banned:

small bean/corn filled bags to toss, a few 2x4s, a sheet of plywood, some wood screws, and a drill, (unless you know how to make cornhole boxes) in that case you can make em before hand.

wheres those sponsors at for game supplies?:hehe:

I have a buddy that has this game. Ill bring it.

eehhh, that would be you.lol

But i be po, and po folk cant be spendin no extra money... haha. I can bring ping pong balls and cups, and rebar. pete has corn hole and the horse shoes.

Yall have a cummins piston laying around the shop that you can make heavy? how about one from a motorcycle or atv for the kids to throw?

I have a buddy that has this game. Ill bring it.

cool, bring it.

19 days and counting. if anybody wants to show up friday that would be cool. we are going up friday afternoon on the 23rd to clear the trail and set up road signs.

Let me see if I can get it off from work. Turbo in truck an running. Have a tarp to bring if I can make it all fit with towing a popup.

Need coorodinates I guess to get there.

Brad

here'e the flyer for this yr's S.O.T.W. 2010 feel free to print some out and give to you'r diesel buddys
smokinboys.jpg

smokemap2010.jpg

Well, Friday is out. My brother is in town, so Saturday late after noon is when I'm getting there at the latest. If possible, put me in the "adult" section of camp please. Can't wait!

I'll be there friday night probably around ten or so...who else is in for friday?

So, I stopped by on my way to Daytona, for any of you 2wd guys worried about the sugar sand, I found another way into camp. It's a little tight, but it's definitely passable. It's hard pack all the way to the camp, then it's packed sugar sand. Take that for what it's worth LOL. I'll be happy to lead you guys in. This way won't be marked, but it's just a tad north of the main entrance.
untitle.jpg

that would be the way to go if you'r only 2 wheel drive. but it's much tighter. if you have a 4x4 and are pulling a medium to small size camper, and don't want any scratches ( see pictures of trail). i would follow the signs. when you pull in. the family side would be to the far RIGHT. adult side is to the LEFT. there will be a sign for that. get there early.

here's some camping tips, for the amateur camper, pay attention pete. lol

Any place close around I could get a manicure?

So, I stopped by on my way to Daytona, for any of you 2wd guys worried about the sugar sand, I found another way into camp. It's a little tight, but it's definitely passable. It's hard pack all the way to the camp, then it's packed sugar sand. Take that for what it's worth LOL. I'll be happy to lead you guys in. This way won't be marked, but it's just a tad north of the main entrance.
untitle.jpg

Oh this will be great. I have the nanny coming up around 7pm to clean the camper and put the boys to bed.

Any place close around I could get a manicure?

Oh this will be great. I have the nanny coming up around 7pm to clean the camper and put the boys to bed.
I'm not suprised pete.

Scott, the side I'll be coming in, that's the family side? Or is the family side past that?

I'm not suprised pete.

Scott, the side I'll be coming in, that's the family side? Or is the family side past that?

again. just follow the signs in and when you pull into the camp area, there will be a sign that says family's keep right. this is what i'am calling the main entrance. the trail that hooker is referring to, which is high lighted in yellow, is the back trail, because it goes around to the back of the lake. it is a lot tighter of a trail.

again. just follow the signs in and when you pull into the camp area, there will be a sign that says family's keep right. this is what i'am calling the main entrance. the trail that hooker is referring to, which is high lighted in yellow, is the back trail, because it goes around to the back of the lake. it is a lot tighter of a trail.
Pete was joking that his nanny would be able to make it into the camp to clean the camper and tuck in the kids...

sarcasm.....not everyone gets it.

My bro in law lost the horse shoes...maybe Ill stop on the way up and wrestle a couple of horses. <<sarcasm