the official smoke on the water 2010 thread.

here's the entrance to the trail. off the main rd of state rd 19. across the street from last yr's site.
P1010065.jpg
P1010079.jpg
P1010062.jpg
P1010063.jpg
P1010066.jpg
P1010067.jpg
P1010069.jpg
P1010068.jpg

as you can see we will have to trim in a few spots for tall campers and wide campers. we will have this done before fri the 23rd

here's the entrance to the trail. off the main rd of state rd 19. across the street from last yr's site.
P1010065.jpg
P1010079.jpg
P1010062.jpg
P1010063.jpg
P1010066.jpg
P1010067.jpg
P1010069.jpg
P1010068.jpg
I can't tell but are those little wetspots in the third and fourth pictures? I'll give it a shot making it through, I'm fairly certain I can make it. If it looks bad though I may need a back up plan. I might bring a few landing mats out to get across some soft spots.

the more I look at it the more i think I can make it through. It's all about floating across, will anybody have an air compressor there to air it back up in case anybody has to air down?

the more I look at it the more i think I can make it through. It's all about floating across, will anybody have an air compressor there to air it back up in case anybody has to air down?

the pics with water are from across the street at the old spot. must of mixed them up by accident. the new site is all sugar sand only.

I thought it looked familiar, lol. I think with couple of cattle panels I can make it through, but I doubt I'll need em.

damn..looks diff than the cum for pics...thats some narrow deep trails for me but idk..its probly passable

better be dammit wanna go

bring some rope to tie the trees back with...we can let them go when we leave.

bring some rope to tie the trees back with...we can let them go when we leave.

good idea, matt. the sides of the trail is mostly small twigs and small bushes. the biggest problem is over head and that's what were trimming. pete, said, he is putting his wife on the top of the camper with a pole saw, as they'e go through. i wonder if she knows that yet. i lost an ex wife one time doing the same thing. checking the over passes for height, going down 95, at 70 mph. god i miss that camper.:hehe:

good idea, matt. the sides of the trail is mostly small twigs and small bushes. the biggest problem is over head and that's what were trimming. pete, said, he is putting his wife on the top of the camper with a pole saw, as they'e go through. i wonder if she knows that yet. i lost an ex wife one time doing the same thing. checking the over passes for height, going down 95, at 70 mph. god i miss that camper.:hehe:

Just got off the phone with my insurance company, it seems falling off the top of a moving camper with a saw in your hand isn't covered.

Wait...I wonder if shes covered if she has a beer in her hand...

Just got off the phone with my insurance company, it seems falling off the top of a moving camper with a saw in your hand isn't covered.

Wait...I wonder if shes covered if she has a beer in her hand...
if not then we need to take the ladder off...

Hunting and Fishing licenses and permits for residents and nonresidents are available at county tax collector?s offices and their subagents, such as sporting goods stores or other retailers selling hunting and fishing equipment. For your convenience, you may use a major credit card and purchase your license over the phone: 1-888-HUNT-FLORIDA or 1-888-FISH-FLORIDA; or through the FWC website.

GUNS: this is for ocala national forest.
1. Any person who in taking or attempting to take any wildlife knowingly propels or
causes to be propelled any potentially lethal projectile (which includes any
projectile launched from any firearm, bow, crossbow, or similar tensile device) over
or across private land without authorization commits trespass, a felony of the third
degree.
2. All firearms shall be securely encased and in a vehicle, vessel, camper or tent,
during periods when they are not a legal method of take. Persons in possession of a
valid Concealed Weapon or Firearm License may carry concealed handguns.
3. Target practice is prohibited.
4. Taking of wildlife by use of a gun on or from the rights-of-way of all paved roads;
Forest Road 69 from State Road 42 to County Road 445; Forest Road 14; Forest
Road 13; Blue Creek Lodge Road; Deerhaven Road; North Boulevard; Forest Road
46 east of Forest Road 33; Forest Road 33 south of Forest Road 46; Forest Road 05
south of Forest Road 38; and all county, state and Forest Service Roads in the
Church Lake Unit is prohibited.
5. Hunting with a gun and light is prohibited (see exception under Fox, Bobcat and
Raccoon seasons).
6. Muzzleloading guns used for taking deer must be .40 caliber or larger if firing a
single bullet, or be 20 gauge or larger if firing two or more balls.
7. Children under the age of 16 may not be in possession of a firearm unless in the
presence of a supervising adult.
8. No person shall have a gun under control while under the influence of alcohol or
drugs.
9. For hunting non-migratory game, only shotguns, rifles, pistols, longbows (including
compound and recurve bows), crossbows (during the general gun, small game and
spring turkey seasons or by permit) or falconry may be used.
10. For hunting migratory game, only shotguns, bow and arrow (not crossbows) and
falconry may be used. Shotguns shall not be larger than 10 gauge and shall be
incapable of holding more than three shells in the magazine and chamber combined.
11. Firearms using rimfire or non-expanding, full metal jacket (military ball)
ammunition are prohibited for taking deer.
12. Fully automatic or silencer-equipped firearms, centerfire semi-automatic rifles
having a magazine capable of holding more than five rounds, explosive or druginjecting
devices and setguns are prohibited.

do we need a permit to go shoot hogs? I can't ever remember because they are considered a nuisance

in other words, you can bring a firearm as long as it's locked securely in you'r vehicle or camper etc. you don't have to have a concealed weapons permit. also remember there will be kids present. think safety at all times.