the official smoke on the water 2010 thread.

sometime that friday i hope..were bout 2 hrs away i think so probly be early afternoon

yeah, dogs are welcome just bring a long leash. just in case a couple don't get along. we will be there friday, around 1:00 in the afternoon to put up signs. so if you get there before that, you may have a hard time, finding the trail to the event.

saturday is 3 different kinds of bbq chicken, hamburgers, hotdogs,beans tater salad, macaroni salad. people are welcome to bring any side dishes,or deserts.

sunday breakfast is ham and eggs, bacon with homefries/with onions, oj, milk,coffee, toast and butter. feel free to bring you'r own momosa's or bloody mary's

Enough!

So Scott, you guys campin out friday night? I just wanna make sure I ain't the only guy out there...

are ya scared... but probably not. we have to be out there fri afternoon to set up signs and check the trail. but if people are gonna be there, it would be nice to bring a load of supplys to drop off, early. let me know if you or anybody else is camping over night fri, oh and bring food if ya want to. left overs never go to waste.

let me see how many hogs we've got and how many we can get our hands on by next week. its only a possibility, but if we bring it, its going to rock!

hey man...bring the smoker up and we'll cook out friday night/sat morning

i wont get there til Sat morning, i have to work friday night. Plus if im making that much, ill probably have a few smokers going.

Holy crap I'm getting excited...finishing up the final touches on the camper. Trying to get it as low as possible in the truck.

we will be somehwere in that forest fri nite..close enuff to ride to hopefully...if we cant git thru yall's path

we will be somehwere in that forest fri nite..close enuff to ride to hopefully...if we cant git thru yall's path

we will be out there fri afternoon for a while. i would park on the shoulder right by the entrance and walk the path. so you can check it out. we will have 2-way radios i'll find out what channel we will be on. phone reception is hit or miss.

don't forget ur fishing poles, bug spray, flotation devices and i'd wear flip flops all the time.