the official smoke on the water 2010 thread.

so right now looks like dieselbeef and company and myself out there friday night.

anyone else planning bringin a boat? we're bringin one for sure! even if we dont use it, better to have it and wanna use it than wanna use it and not have it!

a few checklist items.

Games:
have you guys decided if you will be able to make cornhole happen? what about that piston toss idea i had?
i can bring stuff to do beer pong, and the rebar for horseshoes, maybe even the horseshoes if noone else has em and my friend can find theirs.

Music:

Anyone have a radio that runs on battery, that will last all day? worst case secenario, i have a power inverter and can bring a stereo to hook up to it, and just fire up my truck every so often.

Does anyone have canopy tents they can bring to set up? probably going to need some shade to hang out under. I know dieselbeef has one, maybe hell be able to bring it, and anyone else that has one, and we can put em together to have an area to hang out and have the music and beer pong covered.

anyone else planning bringin a boat? we're bringin one for sure! even if we dont use it, better to have it and wanna use it than wanna use it and not have it!

a boat or jet ski is recommended. it's not a very big lake. but the fishing is good.

Ill sit on the top if you drive slow and move the brances...

oh yea, as long as you let me get some of that precious A/C

:hehe: Unless you can bring a 20 amp service out to the camp area..no AC

a few checklist items.

Games:
have you guys decided if you will be able to make cornhole happen? what about that piston toss idea i had?
i can bring stuff to do beer pong, and the rebar for horseshoes, maybe even the horseshoes if noone else has em and my friend can find theirs.

Music:

Anyone have a radio that runs on battery, that will last all day? worst case secenario, i have a power inverter and can bring a stereo to hook up to it, and just fire up my truck every so often.

Does anyone have canopy tents they can bring to set up? probably going to need some shade to hang out under. I know dieselbeef has one, maybe hell be able to bring it, and anyone else that has one, and we can put em together to have an area to hang out and have the music and beer pong covered.

Ill have the little Honda Generator to plug into. (super quite) Ill have the corn hole game.

No horse shoes...

20 amp service? if i could get the welder from work out there we would be good. and i had an idea for the piston toss game hou about the "skidder gear throw" just had to replace one od the drive gears on a bobcat skidder and that thing has some weight!!!!

Looks like Wendy isn't going to make it. How late will you guys there on Friday be up? I would be able to show up around 2am.

I guess I'll leave my doggies at home.

Brad

Looks like Wendy isn't going to make it. How late will you guys there on Friday be up? I would be able to show up around 2am.

I guess I'll leave my doggies at home.

Brad
well if you'll be there at 2am saturday morning then we might be asleep. But I'm going out there friday night it looks like now.

a few checklist items.

Games:

Music:

tunes and tents should be covered. still working on games. how does batchi ball sound. oh and a frisbee is always good

Okay, got a friend coming out with me, so I'll definitely be there if you're gonna get there at 2 in the morning. If you can't find the place just give me a call.

here's a great video if you'r not farmiliar with the bocce ball

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hoQcB6-UNWQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hoQcB6-UNWQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

im bringin a noisey ass gen so ill have power...

someone pm me a number to call so i can get exact directions to the campsite. ill unload my quad and see if i figure i can make it or not from the hard road...thats why i figure to git up there fri afternoon so i can relocate if need be