the official smoke on the water 2010 thread.

heading out to get more camping stuff just hired a tree trimmer for the trail. man a case of beer goes a long way,now adays.
Hmm...a case of beer, trimming trees. You picking neilden up? LOL

hey now i can only trip trees with my truck!!!!! and i dont have it!!!

5 days and counting, get ready kids for some diesel size fun and mayhem!!! (family style)

It hasn't stopped raining since 3pm Saturday. I haven't got a thing done.

Procrastinate is my my first name. Pete for short. :bang

picked up the bocce ball set and some tiki torches. let me know if anybodys is going fri afternoon, so i can bring a few things out there.

ive got a convoy headed up saturday. atleast 4 trucks, packed with people pulling rhinos/jeeps/boats. should be a blast!

picked up the bocce ball set and some tiki torches. let me know if anybodys is going fri afternoon, so i can bring a few things out there.
dieselbeef said he might be there friday, if he fits in the trail. I'll def be out there around 11 friday night.

I'm getting there Saturday hopfully by noon. Wendy is now going, may bring my dogs. Have a big tarp to setup, 20' x 20' so we all can have shade if needed. I'll need some helping hands for that, if possible. Gott fix the pop up tailights and I'm ready!

I'm getting there Saturday hopfully by noon. Wendy is now going, may bring my dogs. Have a big tarp to setup, 20' x 20' so we all can have shade if needed. I'll need some helping hands for that, if possible. Gott fix the pop up tailights and I'm ready!
I'm sure there will be plenty of people to help you out Brad.