the official smoke on the water 2010 thread.

ill be doin the ruttin early most likely...yall bring yer straps...i only got 2

there will be plenty of straps, but it's a one way trail. as long as you have 4 wheel drive you should NOT get stuck. but i would walk the track first, if you have a BIG ASS TRAILER. trimming starts this week! we will post pics.

Last edited:
I won't rut it up...lol. If it's that bad, I'll go the long twisty way. But if it's not that bad then I'll go the way most people go.

No, you misunderstood, im sure you wont rut it up, but i wont be worried if someone does, cause i know my 4x4 works....you dont have that luxury, thats why youre worried about it... haha.

ill be doin the ruttin early most likely...yall bring yer straps...i only got 2

if ur still stuck when i get there saturday ill pull you through. You know a ford will get the job done if the dodges cant.:hehe:

lol...Like I said, I know another way in, I'll probably take that way in Friday night, just because of visibility.

ok, ill be bringing horseshoes, beer pong stuff, and a second setup for corn hole (there will be enough people there to play 2 games at once).

Working till noon..then off to work on the camper. Things I need to finish
- striper pole
- rum runner machine
- run lines to the outside for the beer tap
- disco ball

:Cheer:

Working till noon..then off to work on the camper. Things I need to finish
- striper pole
- rum runner machine
- run lines to the outside for the beer tap
- disco ball

:Cheer:
what did Patty say about those new additions Pete?

heading out to get more camping stuff just hired a tree trimmer for the trail. man a case of beer goes a long way,now adays.