the snuffer.................

99% of the ones who HAVE met me have nothing but good things to say, imagine that.... the other 1% are going to follow the excitment of the "inn" internet croud. trust me it's not like this in person.

Speaking of that, i dont EVER remember meeting you, shaking your hand or talking with you...so what expirence would you have with me...Hearsay?

The interweby stuff is a whole nother world.....kinda like the one you live in...

Why would I want to meet you in person? You're a cocky moron that only talks **** about other builders here, why would that be any different in person? Or do you have an internet personality that differs from real life? And "Young guns" this thread was resurrected for a reason, to show that Wade hasn't changed.

I can't believe I read this whole thread............ Slow drag racing section............... Then **** myself when i realized it was from 07 a quarter way through.

99% of the ones who HAVE met me have nothing but good things to say, imagine that.... the other 1% are going to follow the excitment of the "inn" internet croud. trust me it's not like this in person.

Speaking of that, i dont EVER remember meeting you, shaking your hand or talking with you...so what expirence would you have with me...Hearsay?

The interweby stuff is a whole nother world.....kinda like the one you live in...

Guess I'm a 1%'er too, I've met you on more than one occasion and think you're an even bigger douchebag in person.

I can't believe I read this whole thread............ Slow drag racing section............... Then **** myself when i realized it was from 07 a quarter way through.

But it was like a train wreck, you couldn't stop your self from reading it ........

Yeah we met once. Not sure if you embarrassed yourself more by what you spewed or by what your truck did on the dyno. You are 10 times the joke in person that you are online.

But it was like a train wreck, you couldn't stop your self from reading it ........

Yea I still don't get bashing the guy this hard but none of my business, I don't even know him.

Putting a freightliner turbo in an S-10 sounds like fun until you try to spool it :ft: Nothing a 110 pill can't handle.... HAHA

Obviously there is allot more behind this than being cocky, bragging and engineering marvels. Most of us have done each and and all a time or two. I pull engineering marvels off every daaaaaaaaamn week! LMAO

Folks like Wade would be so much better off if they just stayed off the internet. Whatever knowledge they do possess is overshadowed by their constant need to stroke their own ego.

Sad really.

If you are referring to me not so man. I don't know the guy and don't judge people by what others say. I just take notice.

He wasn't referring to you. And I guess if you think we're just judging him by what others say, you haven't paid much attention to either of these threads..

He wasn't referring to you. And I guess if you think we're just judging him by what others say, you haven't paid much attention to either of these threads..

No not at all man...... I just mentioned me not everyone on this thread..... To each his own.

OK, so the Snuffer is still a waste of bandwidth... but whatever happened to the Fluffer? :D

If you are referring to me not so man. I don't know the guy and don't judge people by what others say. I just take notice.

no I was referring to Jeff and the other guy that said they were a 1%er.:Cheer: