The Wade Moody & Dimitri Millard @ RMR near SLC, UT

Everyone has there learning curve guys... Im trying as fast as i can to figure this thing out... In all reality this last 5 weeks since the truck has been built back form early 2012 has been the first time its ever made full passes to adjust anything .. cut me some slack haha :) trust me im just as curious to know what its got with traction as the next guy .. but i will tell you this .. everything happens for a reason.. there is prob some justice to it being a rodeo.. making me a better driver in case i ever need it :)

im sure the tuning should start with some way tighter compression in the rear and slower rebound in the front.. be there again we have no idea where he has his bars set or how much he is over driving the first 200 feet..

agreed haha i just learned tonight the shocks were toast ... so i have been launching on basically just the coils for i dont know how long... ill hope to have a decent shock by Wed of this week for billings this weekend..and im driving the **** out of it sure feels like haha :)

You do a burnout yet? You should try that, as your truck seems to weight transfer more than other 4wd trucks.

Some people could have said the same thing about the Seth Sullivan maroon truck with green flames when Dale Smith had Jimmy driving it the first couple of seasons. That thing flirted with more walls than probably anyone I've seen!

You never saw Keating's Pro Stock truck then. LOL

Found a couple vids on Youtube, but nothing with sideways action. Got a link to any of that???

i always saw it go straight for the most part, but for 2006, that fukking thing owned anything in existence, even though it was an ugly chevy . :hehe:

sparkle briches, no disrespect. im glad you are learning and going down the track finally. If you give us some pictures of the rear setup I know I would give you some suggestions to get your links to react slower.. and yes the shock setting I suggest are a start, go full tight on compression(I hope you are being smart enough to get double adjustable for the front and blown out rear) so you have a place to start and full rebound in the front. Your bar angles of which I was asking for a picture is another place to go if those both don't give you enough to slow the hit of the rear down and also trying to pull the front loose.. I was there when you and Drake ran, he was having the same problem with a 4wd launch being so hard with weight transfer but with your rear suspension its adjustable so let us help.. you will see. You have a half second in what you have with the right setup and you wont have to steer it down track
[ame="http://s1124.photobucket.com/user/Adam_Sprague/media/drag%20racing/photobucket-8457-1328468939942.mp4.html"]Video-2011-05-11-19-26-59 Video by Adam_Sprague | Photobucket[/ame]

1.Congrats Wade, straight as an arrow, every pass.
2.Nice to see the Elco Rob, and love the exhaust!
3.Dmitri needs a chassis guy worse than anyone in the business. Called Cory yet??

Thanks but everything looks straight from the side when your going that fast...first solo pass was loose, second was straight untill 1000' logger showed 1.5 g's of lateral ....:poke:
Getcha some!!!!!!!
Thats right!

My question is....Did anyone get paid?

NOPE!!
Something up with the timing/scoring ? 151 vs. 178 and Less than a tenth in ET?

First pass was a 700' shut off, and 4.90 1/8th second pass was about 300 less HP and 5.10 1/8th but a full run.

60' were all 1.19-1.22

Quit being silly. It would have been maybe a mid 7, which the truck has been before. 150mph coasting is still covering ground pretty fast....it's not like he hit the brakes.

pretty close, we avg a 7.70-7.90 on a 1/8th mile shut down, depends on how strong our 1/8th is though. that was a 4.90 1/8th and would have us in the lower 7.50's

Who told you that you could crawl out of your hole?
Go away you ignorant piece of sh!t....

So while finally being able to sit down and take a Wade, I was able to catch up on all the talk.
I feel 100# lighter.

Back