Threatening the tech official

I like the idea of lining them up and teching each other. Two major advantages.

1) the trucks are lined up and I did not have to walk all over the fairgrounds 15 times teching the next truck.
2) I get to sit back and watch the show while the drivers are busy teching. It stinks going to sled pulls and only seeing one or two hooks.

On a side note, Last friday, 2Tone12valve was helping tech the 2.6 class. He had something bothering him wondering if it was OK. I don't even remember what the minor thing was. We were standing by the front right fender - hood up. I laughed and said "your joking, right?"

He said, "no, I just need to know if it OK or not." I said, "I don't care how you decide to handle that situation - What I really want to know is which turbo do you plan to stick the 2.6 plug in - top, bottom, or both?"

Whatever dummy. I hadnt even looked at the turbo yet. I told you I go down the list. I wasnt to the turbo yet. And i didnt have any questions. You just walked up. Fine you can teched all 39 2.6 trucks on your own the rest of the year.:kick: Actually I forgot, Bad Duvall is going to help didnt he say?

Whatever dummy. I hadnt even looked at the turbo yet. I told you I go down the list. I wasnt to the turbo yet. And i didnt have any questions. You just walked up. Fine you can teched all 39 2.6 trucks on your own the rest of the year.:kick: Actually I forgot, Bad Duvall is going to help didnt he say?

You 2 crack me up:hehe:

There are a few people around this area like that... they won't tell anyone anything..