Thunder in Muncie Returns!

Yes, you have to be a member.

Gates open at 2:00 pm, pull starts at 7:00 pm.Everyone pays $10 at the gate:

NADM Members $20 first class hook fee, $30 second class.

NADM day of new member $50, includes first class hook fee, $30 second class.

Pull sponsored by Pure Diesel Power Diesel Performance Parts Power Chips Diesel Exhaust Intake Performance Products

Payouts:
Work Stock:100-75-50
2.6 Street: 500-300-200-100-50-50
2.8 Street: 500-300-200-100-50-50
Super Street: 700-500-300
Modified(4 Modified minimum to run the class, SS bumps do not count):700-500-300, If 3 or less show up, they will receive $300 a piece for an exhibition hook.

You can pull in two classes, one class up from your normal class.
Super Streets, if we are short on Mods, your purse gets bumped to:800-600-400-200-100.

There may be bonus purses paid in 2.6 and 2.8, still accepting class sponsors.

I found this for an address:

Gaston Lions Club Park
7449 W County Road 850 North
Gaston, IN 47342

Can anyone tell me if it is correct?

Nice place for an event, almost all the vendor spots were under shade but then again that was 03' Had a great time there!

Jim

I cant believe there are no drags this year. That is some BS. The pulls are great. I love to go and watch any pull that I can. Just isn't the same without the race on Sunday. Got the scheduleing right this year and now I find this out. Not mad, but am upset. Hope you do both next year.

Jesse

I cant believe there are no drags this year. That is some BS. The pulls are great. I love to go and watch any pull that I can. Just isn't the same without the race on Sunday. Got the scheduleing right this year and now I find this out. Not mad, but am upset. Hope you do both next year.

Jesse

Matter of economics this year! Track wanted too much money for the time period we wanted, come and support the pull and we'll have enough for next year!

Trying to build the event back to where it was in the early years.

Dragstrip is open Friday night for test and break, knock yourself out.

Dragstrip is open Friday night for test and break, knock yourself out.
Thanks for the advice, but this Friday is Heads up and Index racing and normal test and tune is on Wednesdays at Muncie. I kinda know these things since I live 20 min. away. Just like going to race at these events and the one in my backyard is not happening this year. But I will be sure and go to Gaston and support the pull. If its a diesel, then I like it, but I am a drag racer at heart.

Jesse

Talked to the track manager, he said let him know, and he would separate the Diesels out.

Wish we could make it this year, dang horse shows get in the way!

Acceptable excuses: Wedding, funerals, kids graduating etc, horse show does not make the list!!!:hehe:

Be good to see Team Straley hook again, Jeremy!

???

Have looked all over for the time of the pulls???? ANy body know when the pulls start????? Like any schedule ?????

Originally Posted by Sledpuller View Post
Yes, you have to be a member.

Gates open at 2:00 pm, pull starts at 7:00 pm.Everyone pays $10 at the gate:

NADM Members $20 first class hook fee, $30 second class.

NADM day of new member $50, includes first class hook fee, $30 second class
Pull sponsored by Pure Diesel Power Diesel Performance Parts Power Chips Diesel Exhaust Intake Performance Products

Payouts:
Work Stock:100-75-50
2.6 Street: 500-300-200-100-50-50
2.8 Street: 500-300-200-100-50-50
Super Street: 700-500-300
Modified(4 Modified minimum to run the class, SS bumps do not count):700-500-300, If 3 or less show up, they will receive $300 a piece for an exhibition hook.

You can pull in two classes, one class up from your normal class.
Super Streets, if we are short on Mods, your purse gets bumped to:800-600-400-200-100.

There may be bonus purses paid in 2.6 and 2.8, still accepting class sponsors.

Back