Thunder in Muncie Returns!

I think one cooker is all we got thank to PDP gang, any other suggestions?

I am on the phone with Ron Knoch right now. It is cancelled, but they are working to reschedule for sometime in August.

The ground is just too wet. Not worth tearing everything up. I'm sure Gene will be on later to give us more info.

Last edited:
Wet, naw.

LAKE is more like it. Parking and pits, bleachers, 100 feet or so of track.

Some helpful Ohioans would like us to relocate to London, but that is to great of effort.

Looking at
rescheduling August 6th, Friday night during their fair, anybody see a problem with that date? Other pulls?

its only 100 miles or clark county there are a few trucks that track did not get last saturday.

Wet, naw.

Some helpful Ohioans would like us to relocate to London, but that is to great of effort.

Looking at
rescheduling August 6th, Friday night during their fair, anybody see a problem with that date? Other pulls?

We have a DCTPA pull in Union City, OH that night, it is about 30 miles or so from Gaston. I don't think it would conflict much though.

Yeah its deffently wet up there we were moving equipment yesterday from Indy up into Ohio the whole way up was nothing but flooded creeks and fields along the tracks until we got a good ways into ohio...

Aug 6 works for me! Be a big crowd if during their fair!

yeah im from muncie and its pretty bad weve got alot of rain over a short period of time and i was talkin to mcbride tonight and hes the one that told me it was proly gonna be cancelled but im jus gonna throw this out there maybe you could get drags now?!?!

Wet, naw.

Looking at

Thanks for the quick reschedule date....hopefully I can get that weekend off and bring my truck up by then!!!:rockwoot:

I just got off the phone and heard that the Delaware County Fairgrounds was offered to NADM for an emergency alternate location. Is this true? And if it is, why did they not accept?

Jesse

August 6th looks great! Just let us know for sure Ron so we can put in for vacation ahead of time and get off of work. Thanks again for the prompt cancellation. No one likes getting half way there and tuning around. You guys are a great bunch and not afraid to make decisions. Great job! Lookin forward to Numedia!

Just looked at a calender, so the pulls are going to take place on Friday August 6th, correct Sleddy? Just making sure because hopefully I can bring my truck by then, but I would need to get the 5th off from work.

Back