Tnt-r didn't change anything

Macktruckdriver

Ok so I finally decided to try the tnt-r tuning on my truck. I put it on my truck set the rpm limiter to high. It made ZERO difference anywhere. I ran it on level 8 before and after I downloaded tnt-r. Same boost, egt, smoke, power, rpm everything. No one can tell the difference. Any ideas.

Hmmmm maby it had tnt-r already on the smarty I did buy it used. If so the other software must not help much. I did 385hp with just a 120% cp3 stock injectors, stock turbo.

Just need all the power I can get. Just put a billet 66/74-16 on with stock tips lol. Will have bigger tips soon.

Last edited:
yeah when I loaded the the high rpm option I didnt notice any difference either, because I have a auto and it still shifted at 34-3500 so I thought wtf. Then I found out it would go that high, just had to manaully shift it.

I could tell the difference on mine when I still ran my pod......maybe try and odd number that increases timing?

I've run tnt-r on my truck for 55K miles now on level 9 with a 66/74/14, stock injectors, and stock cp3. Runs consistant high 12s and a best of 12.6. You have nothing to fear with level 9 on tnt-r! Stack a tst with it and then youll have to worry about too much timing.

Lavon

7 pulls the best with my truck, been on it for 30k miles also, when i went to tnt-r only thing i noticed was the rev limit.

I have ran max timing on mine with 90's all the time and ran the next step lower with 165's and have never had a problem. Made 685hp with 90's and a stage 3 pump and TNTR on level 9 with max timing.

Well we are going to the track tonight. Maby ill make a pass on level 9. All I ever see on here or hear is added timeing just melts pistons.

I've run tnt-r on my truck for 55K miles now on level 9 with a 66/74/14, stock injectors, and stock cp3. Runs consistant high 12s and a best of 12.6. You have nothing to fear with level 9 on tnt-r! Stack a tst with it and then youll have to worry about too much timing.

Lavon
You have really run 12.6 with stock injectors and cp3. We were planning on 13.4ish with mine with billet 66/74-16 stock tips and modded cp3. Guess I should have higher expectations lol.

Back