TNTR Software

Bob Wagner

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Will be available for download on the MADS Electronics website in a day or two.

More horsepower :clap:

Stay tuned !

great news ! a updated version ? 5.8 is the last I know of

May I ask why MADS is finally releasing it for download without going through "the old procedure" like we use to?

May I ask why MADS is finally releasing it for download without going through "the old procedure" like we use to?

My guess would be because anybody can buy the ssr with no verification of supporting mods, so why not let tntr out of the bag. I understood back in the day what they were trying to do by limiting access to it but no other company was keeping idiots from purchasing 100% over stock injectors to run with their factory turbo!:bang If some retard wants to spin 4k on stock parts let em have at it. :lolly:

Its for the SSR not S06

:umno:

My guess would be because anybody can buy the ssr with no verification of supporting mods, so why not let tntr out of the bag. I understood back in the day what they were trying to do by limiting access to it but no other company was keeping idiots from purchasing 100% over stock injectors to run with their factory turbo!:bang If some retard wants to spin 4k on stock parts let em have at it. :lolly:

That's the way I've always looked at it..
If they want to blow it up, let them

Good to hear! Now people will stop asking for my smarty, and I'll no longer have to explain to them why it won't work.

hell, might as well throw beta 4.2 back on the site. I still have guys calling me to get it off my computer.