TNTR Software

With old SW, we saw a 50-75hp increase over regular TNT. Of course it depends on your mods. Good news for you guys, I'm sure Marco tweaked it some and your likely to gain more than we did..(mods dependent).

~Les

it would be TITS to have it before test n tune tomorrow night and the local races on saturday.... just saying ;)

This sounds VERY sexy! Glad I keep my R file, time for an update!

So what will the difference between this new release and the R programs some of us have that were written for our trucks before?.

I am Kinda curious as I have one more test session before our Fall rip and if this is going to be better than the Custom R program that was written for the truck I would like to slip the other ECM back on and see where we stand at in comparison.

Andy,

You have been saying that you have a "custom tune written for the truck" for a while. What you have is the vin locked TNT-Race program just like anyone else with the TNT-Race. The "program" wasn't written "custom" for your truck other than it being locked to your vin.

Andy,

You have been saying that you have a "custom tune written for the truck" for a while. What you have is the vin locked TNT-Race program just like anyone else with the TNT-Race. The "program" wasn't written "custom" for your truck other than it being locked to your vin.

Thanks Greg. You should hear some of the urban legend behind this software.

It's unreal. :Cheer:

When can we get extra high rpm option, just send me the waiver to sign...

so it this for SSR, or S06? Im hoping S06, this would be a huge game changer!

Awesome... can't wait to try it.

now just gotta get some springs and rods.

Hammer do the update.

Bob, I am willing to pay.... God you are killing me.... My current S04 TNTR is the best, I would rather cut off my Wife's, well, something of her's.

Are U SURE???

Can u email me the tune? OMG

I was going to buy a ssr, is this tune going to be strong enough for the weekend warrior?

I was going to buy a ssr, is this tune going to be strong enough for the weekend warrior?

Yeah. Will SSR ultimately provide more power? Who knows? But to be able to just load it up and select a few quick options, TNT/R can NOT be beat.

Greg...
Just going by what your good friend told us when we bought the truck.Sorry if I inconvenienced you or anyone else by misleading them.I guess I am not perfect like you.

Bob...
Thank You!..........Andy