TNTR Software

I'm running TNT now so if I download the new r file will I be able to go back to revo tunes for daily driving?????

Greg...
Just going by what your good friend told us when we bought the truck.Sorry if I inconvenienced you or anyone else by misleading them.I guess I am not perfect like you.

Bob...
Thank You!..........Andy

andy relax....greg is just stating facts...i would wanna think that you would know about the DL your running in your truck...im running the exact same thing as you......and you didnt mislead or inconvienence anyone...see ya next weekend...*nx*

Hahaha.....look e hear.....

Not saying I want to but I'm going outta town and would like to dial it down a bit for the trip in hopes that I would get some milage outta it.

I have never had any of the R files and from what I understand, its just like the standard Smarty software. You will still have all of the sw's to choose from so if you want to dial it back your more than welcome to.

On the site in downloads, will it say tnt r new update? Or how will it be displayed?

Nothing this morning.

I really don't expect them to publish stuff over the weekend.

bob posted on cumminsforum that they needed to do some more testing before posting it up. he is gonna talk to marco and update us again.

Back