TNTR Software

whats the truck gonna put down.

I am not sure I am even going to dyno yet this weekend,the bottle was refilled after the XDP Open house and I flogged the crap out of it this past weekend testing.I was not to thrilled with the results from the SSR testing and swappped my ECM back in with the TNT/R on it.If we would see the new software get posted for that I may dyno but otherwise I might just let it sit in the lot all cleaned up.Not sure though as someone told me at a recent show the new hood should be worth 50hp,LMAO!.

BTW...Missed you at the XDP deal,figured since you were at E-Town you would slip over the next day and never seen you,I was shocked.

Supposably it might be done tomorrow. Bob said more hp and less smoke win/win in my books!

I am not sure I am even going to dyno yet this weekend,the bottle was refilled after the XDP Open house and I flogged the crap out of it this past weekend testing.I was not to thrilled with the results from the SSR testing and swappped my ECM back in with the TNT/R on it.If we would see the new software get posted for that I may dyno but otherwise I might just let it sit in the lot all cleaned up.Not sure though as someone told me at a recent show the new hood should be worth 50hp,LMAO!.

BTW...Missed you at the XDP deal,figured since you were at E-Town you would slip over the next day and never seen you,I was shocked.

yeh i had alot of stuff on my plate that weekend, barely made it to race..i came in 1st that day, cut threw alot of trucks..7 passes....cant wait to see this new software..

Anybody know at what rpm it will start to defuel? I have never ran the R tune before I am looking forward to it.

we should see something today...

-If we get excited about a tune on our trucks, what do the 12v guys get excited over? lol

lmao....WAIT SNAP-ON just came out with a new one, has a really nice handle on it!

yeah it's out for download...
i just downloaded it... i will try it this evening when i come back home from work... can't wait !!!!