TNTR Software

:poke: Let's knock off the 4.X talk please.....

Those days are over :lolly:

Thank you

if one were to use this new version, will the older versions still work ? If I remember correctly, if someone were to have updated to the newest Chrysler flash, the older versions of TNTR wouldn't work ??

thank Bob. Well then, I sure hope it will be worth the download cause my truck does fairly well with the current R version I have.

wow, thats some huge news..so gratefull i have tntr...cant even imagine it being better...:tree:

Ty , You wont be disappointed. We should have some huge numbers coming up by the end of the month. Life's good!

thank Bob. Well then, I sure hope it will be worth the download cause my truck does fairly well with the current R version I have.

X2

Might have to give it a try before the truck goes away for the winter.

you can go backward if you load an old bully dog onto the truck and then load it back to stock. it will back-date the flash version and the old stuff (betas, old VIN specific R, etc.) will load.

not sure why you'd want to. I had the old R and tried the betas. the later TNT stuff always ran better even on my 03's

I would imagine the new stuff is going to be awesome.

but you CAN go back if you absolutely have to/want to

you can go backward if you load an old bully dog onto the truck and then load it back to stock. it will back-date the flash version and the old stuff (betas, old VIN specific R, etc.) will load.

not sure why you'd want to. I had the old R and tried the betas. the later TNT stuff always ran better even on my 03's

I would imagine the new stuff is going to be awesome.

but you CAN go back if you absolutely have to/want to

good to know although, the thought of putting a BD back in the truck makes me cringe !

I wouldn't want to go back but, I was tempted to try one of the newer TNT softwares already online until I found I wouldn't be able to use the R versions again.

So what will the difference between this new release and the R programs some of us have that were written for our trucks before?.

I am Kinda curious as I have one more test session before our Fall rip and if this is going to be better than the Custom R program that was written for the truck I would like to slip the other ECM back on and see where we stand at in comparison.