TNTR Software

I think I'll wait to hear rab get his problems solved before I go from old tntr to the new.

I went to the new vresion yesterday and i do get rail hang as well but only with my pressure box turned up. Otherwise its quieter, less smoke and seems by way of my butt dyno to have more power.

I went to the new vresion yesterday and i do get rail hang as well but only with my pressure box turned up. Otherwise its quieter, less smoke and seems by way of my butt dyno to have more power.

What settings are you running? May try it with the mp 8 unplugged to see what it does.

I would be skeptical of the new tntr if it won't play well with others. I run a dr.p along with a tst now and it's an awesome stack.

I downloaded the software and have no problems whatsoever, runs great. Not stacking with anything, no need to. It's quieter, spools quicker, more power and less smoke. I'm running SW5 all default settings right now.

does the new tnt r give you the higher rpm or can i shut it off. i was just convincing myself to load up the tnt and now i can only load the tnt r ...but will it be to much ?

TNTR = FREE 4Krpm

EFI = $900 in hardware, $?? to pay for tune and/or STEEP learning curve

6.7 guys = boned still lol

6.7 guys = boned

it's not like they just started writing this software yesterday... everything comes and goes in waves of priority. You can bet that if there are running issues with this software, it will be resolved and THEN focus will return to the 6.7 stuff.

This 5.9 software has been in the works for a while. With 6.7 issues taking precedence over a smokey-but-stable 5.9 software.

Trust me, Marco wants to evolve and expand the 6.7 tuning also! :D

Ok I reloaded the program on the truck went to sw 2 instead of 4. Seemed better. Then loaded 6 and it seemed ok only drove it for a few miles. Well see tomorrow.

I would be skeptical of the new tntr if it won't play well with others. I run a dr.p along with a tst now and it's an awesome stack.

My money says TNT/R outperforms your combo...

does the new tnt r give you the higher rpm or can i shut it off. i was just convincing myself to load up the tnt and now i can only load the tnt r ...but will it be to much ?

You can shut off the high rpm. It's called "RPM Limit". You select "On" and it'll spin to ~3400, and "Off" to turn 4k.

I loaded it up Thursday night. Seems to run out pretty good. Gained 4-5 psi in fifth gear. I'm curious to see what this does at the track compared to standard TNT.

Have got a decent amount of throttle hang with the tune,alot more than the old TNTR tune. Seems a little noisier as well.

SW-8
Timing -3
TQ-1
RP -1

I think I like the older tune better but only got about 15 miles on it so far.

Last edited: