TNTR Software

Also have an led light that is mounted in my pillar that lights up when the converter locks up, and now the light is lit up all the time.

I loaded level 5 last night to start and it seems better than my old level 7 TNT software. I have not had any hanging RP mine is fine. now to try level 7

TNTR = FREE 4Krpm

EFI = $900 in hardware, $?? to pay for tune and/or STEEP learning curve

6.7 guys = boned still lol

Even if you had the "R" tune you would not have it for long. Its good and works well on the 6.7 but we all know what works better.

PS. My truck will be on a trailer headed north right behind a Grey truck in the near future.

I also noticed the rail hanging a bit, I didnt have this with the old tntr, Ive put about 100 miles on it, it may be a bit stronger, but dont like the hanging rail. SW7 rail mild, tq1 timing3

Have got a decent amount of throttle hang with the tune,alot more than the old TNTR tune. Seems a little noisier as well.

SW-8
Timing -3
TQ-1
RP -1

I think I like the older tune better but only got about 15 miles on it so far.

That's exactly what I am running on my current TNTR tune. I have an S-04, I see the new TNTR is available for us also, anybody try the S-04 program?

Also have an led light that is mounted in my pillar that lights up when the converter locks up, and now the light is lit up all the time.

That would explain people breaking their 35's loose at 40/45 mph, where they had not been able to before....shift de-fuel on?

I also noticed the rail hanging a bit, I didnt have this with the old tntr, Ive put about 100 miles on it, it may be a bit stronger, but dont like the hanging rail. SW7 rail mild, tq1 timing3

Glad I saw this almost downloaded it!

I like my TNT/TST/EZ stack on the 03

Decided that I was going to run the new TNT/R on my truck this weekend so I swapped my ECM's for the weekend to see what we do compared to what we have done with the old TNT/R.

Mine was loaded last night before I left for our annual Fall Brawl dyno rip.
initial street manners are way better than the original R program and I noticed the EGT's drive alot cooler and the spool of my big twins is much improved.I also noticed how quickly the truck accelerates and how responsive the pedal is when normal street driving is done.A meare blip of the pedal had me about running over the traffic in front of me which caught me by surpise.

Tomorrow will be the true test when we strap it down and then compare to what we have done in the past.Need 1016HP to drive around Dockboy on spray and thats only if the other shiny heavy hitters lurking don't lay something bigger down before me.

That's exactly what I am running on my current TNTR tune. I have an S-04, I see the new TNTR is available for us also, anybody try the S-04 program?

That would explain people breaking their 35's loose at 40/45 mph, where they had not been able to before....shift de-fuel on?

I reloaded it and the light seems to turn off and on now. But it seems that the converter locks only in Overdrive when before it would lock up in 3rd.

I reloaded it and the light seems to turn off and on now. But it seems that the converter locks only in Overdrive when before it would lock up in 3rd.

Yes it's funny how reloading can change things up...what I normally do now, is connect my trickle charger to my batteries before downloading, seems to have stabilized the small discrepancies within the same sw.

I've been running the older TNTR for a good while now (yrs), on basically the same settings so, I knew how they worked. I was also using the beta 4.4 in my wifes truck which on #2 made it come ALIVE! ( the only way it could pull my truck behind it.)

The new TNTR on the same setting as I've always used in the older version can't even compare. EGT's have gone way up and like to stay there, idle is rough and it's no where near the power ( more like 30hp less ). I haven't seen throttle hang like some mentioned but, the smoke is way down. To me, it seems that's because it's not fueling as hard.

The new TNT version on #2 is no comparison at all to the beta 4.4 on #2. I still have to tweak it a little since it's adjustable and the beta wasn't. First impressions though on the same settings are.... with the new TNT in the truck, it feels like it's back to stock.

I've been loyal to the Smarty for a long time but, now I'm stuck to one software that I'm afraid isn't what it used to be..... :bang why did I upgrade!

Bob.... please!! tell me Marco might be able to adapt the older stuff with the new flash ?? Could you ask pleaseeeee !

I've been running the older TNTR for a good while now (yrs), on basically the same settings so, I knew how they worked. I was also using the beta 4.4 in my wifes truck which on #2 made it come ALIVE! ( the only way it could pull my truck behind it.)

The new TNTR on the same setting as I've always used in the older version can't even compare. EGT's have gone way up and like to stay there, idle is rough and it's no where near the power ( more like 30hp less ). I haven't seen throttle hang like some mentioned but, the smoke is way down. To me, it seems that's because it's not fueling as hard.

The new TNT version on #2 is no comparison at all to the beta 4.4 on #2. I still have to tweak it a little since it's adjustable and the beta wasn't. First impressions though on the same settings are.... with the new TNT in the truck, it feels like it's back to stock.

I've been loyal to the Smarty for a long time but, now I'm stuck to one software that I'm afraid isn't what it used to be..... :bang why did I upgrade!

Bob.... please!! tell me Marco might be able to adapt the older stuff with the new flash ?? Could you ask pleaseeeee !

you can go back to your older files if you really want to

you can go back to your older files if you really want to

I saw that some where.... was it you that said you can if you have a BD ? I would think if Marco can and/or would, it would be a lot easier for him to add a new flash to older files so we all can easily swap between files.

just took another drive after changing levels. Was running #6 and went to #7. It threw 3 codes... P2609,P1740,P0191. It runs good ( except for extreme egt's) once into the peddle. Getting past idle it spits like crazy. My truck was running perfect on the older version, nothing like this.

I'm not ragging on Smarty at all, just a bit disappointed and relaying my experience. I hope Marco can help those out who preferred the older stuff!

did that already. When I didn't like how #6 ran, I unloaded it and tried to reinstall my old stuff. Bob wasn't kidding... there's no going back. So, I loaded the new one back in and put it on #7. Above is what happen with that.