top 2.6 truck at schieds?

winning 2.6 truck? state?

• Total voters
well i went and bought a trans blanket and had a fire suit borrowed

So Evan what's it cost to pay off every tech at every pull you've ever cheated your way to a win? Can you write that expense off your taxes?

:hehe: Looks like someone got their feelings hurt when Evan put it on them! If you think Evan is paying to win then you are sadly mistaken!

So Evan what's it cost to pay off every tech at every pull you've ever cheated your way to a win? Can you write that expense off your taxes?

Im sensing a little jealousy.. Id be jealous of a badass duramax too..

Believe he was joking? Ever thought of reading more than one post?

T. Green i suggest u get ur facts straight before u open ur mouth n know both sides

If you are talking to me you will have to refresh my memory because I have no clue what you are talking about? Don't know what or where I posted

I didnt say he pay's anyone off... there you go putting words in my mouth again... I simply stated that his friends tech his truck at every pull, hince why there will never be a dispute over anything. Im done.

I didnt say he pay's anyone off... there you go putting words in my mouth again... I simply stated that his friends tech his truck at every pull, hince why there will never be a dispute over anything. Im done.

No dog in this fight but doesn't this happen everywhere a little bit with someone? Happens here all the time

Why take a chance at finishing fourth in 2.8 when you can finish first or second in 2.6, and still play by all of the rules the Scheid crew laid out?

Because if i was to build a truck designed to run a 3.0 class and have to drop it to a 2.6 class jus in order to compete i would prob not be building any more trucks and would def not be excited about winning the class. Kinda like a heavyweight kicking a featherweights butt. Is it really worth bragging over?

Besides that if he wouldve pulled earlier in the class he wouldnt have even gotten close to 1st place.

:hehe: Looks like someone got their feelings hurt when Evan put it on them! If you think Evan is paying to win then you are sadly mistaken!
Evan hurts my feelings everytime I see how clean his trucks are. Really gotta get to the guys he beats, got the show and the go!

Calm down, like you Evan doesn't have any friends. He'd better hope he manages to make friends with the next tech or their gonna call him out on that 2nd turbo in the glovebox or the hangover pee injection.

So he's paid off everyone at NADM 2 years in a row now? And he still looses at some pulls I guess he's not paying enough?

I blew an intercooler hose myself and I was right before you 07 dodge and I went to ask if I could have my second attempt and they said no way.

so if dan wouldnt have won and amos won would you still be *****ing like school girls?

They only think he cheated because he didnt come from "Fill in the State"

There were a lot of us preppared with bushings in the trailer if needed to run the 2.6 class. Our 2.6 (ITPA) guys worked hard this year and deserved a chance to make the big show so most of us decided to not interfer or upset the class.

That being said, if Dan or a few others had not of won the class...the bushing rule would stand for next year. Since a 2.8 truck won and another one got second...maybe Dan (Sheid) will change the rule? You guys need to make Dan (Sheid) aware of your issues and see if he will change it back for next year? Just food for thought. You do not need to tech all the chargers to see if the wheel protrudes into the housing...you only need to impound the top 10 in qualifying and in the finals to catch a cheater and make a example of them and detour anyone else from cheating.

Why take a chance at finishing fourth in 2.8 when you can finish first or second in 2.6, and still play by all of the rules the Scheid crew laid out?

Because if i was to build a truck designed to run a 3.0 class and have to drop it to a 2.6 class jus in order to compete i would prob not be building any more trucks and would def not be excited about winning the class. Kinda like a heavyweight kicking a featherweights butt. Is it really worth bragging over?

Besides that if he wouldve pulled earlier in the class he wouldnt have even gotten close to 1st place.

He runs consistently in the top 5 of 2.8 trucks in ITPA, and you don't think he would have gotten anything close to first place in the 2.6 class? Get real. Secondly, I have yet to hear Dan BRAG about winning SDX 2.6 and I was just at his house tonight. He didn't even bring the pulling part of SDX up. Thirdly, 1st pays, 10th doesn't. Where did you finish? Maybe you're pissed because you went home without even your entry fee back...And you are still missing the entire point all together. HE WON AND FOLLOWED THE RULES EXACTLY HOW THEY WERE WRITTEN! Did anyone that is here b!tching go to anyone teching at SDX and ask to have Dan's truck re-teched/weighed...NO. Do you sit here and complain about it 4 days later on the internet about how he didn't get re-teched/re-weighed...YES. If you've got issues with the way all of your rehook attempts were denied, or whatever the case may be, my suggestion is to take that up with Dan Scheid AT THE PULL!

so if dan wouldnt have won and amos won would you still be *****ing like school girls?

Probably, because it's still a "2.8 truck".

There were a lot of us preppared with bushings in the trailer if needed to run the 2.6 class. Our 2.6 (ITPA) guys worked hard this year and deserved a chance to make the big show so most of us decided to not interfer or upset the class.

I have no complaints about who won since they were within the rules as written HOWEVER Kudos to you guys that decided to stay out of the 2.6 class for the reasons quoted above.
Thank You

kman what are you talking about thats is the third post where I have said, I DIDNT SAY HE PAID ANYONE OFF......