Triple turbos

Hillbilly hook

Would it be possible to run two HE351Ve off a 6.7 feeding into a big turbo while still being able to use the exhaust brakes in a triple turbo set up?

Call Fleece performance, if anyone can make it work, it'd be them...

yea, stock turbo's are bulky aren't they... lots of junk hanging off of them

But people love the E-brake:poke:

I wish I could take everyone who wants to keep their e-brake for a ride in my truck with a S366/71... there would be piles of 351VE's on shelves across america

All 3 turbo's need to be relatively the same size, say 3 351's, 62's etc. It's all in the exhaust housing size. But...you can run the two parallel turbos up top on a single fleece controller to where both react in idendical ways

I wish I could take everyone who wants to keep their e-brake for a ride in my truck with a S366/71... there would be piles of 351VE's on shelves across america

:umno:........I'm just about to get my 200% Cp3 pump back from II so I can run bigger tunes. I'm pretty happy with my setup but I want 800+hp then I will be happy.

:umno:........I'm just about to get my 200% Cp3 pump back from II so I can run bigger tunes. I'm pretty happy with my setup but I want 800+hp then I will be happy.

351ve over s474 will not allow 800+, multiple problems will arise first and foremost lack of adequate airflow in and out of the engine

what injectors are you going to run with a 200% cp3? and we put a 351ve over 480 and 1st dyno it blew the 351ve. thats with 150's and wicked cp3.

it baffles me that people are so dead set on keeping the factory brake when there are plenty of aftermarket options

if I had a 6.7, the first thing that I would do is hang a 66 on it

I've been saying that for over a year now, and all I ever hear is....."I'm not trying to race mine, I just want clean, usable power:umno::badidea::nail:I've about given up.

Just put a SilverBullet 66/74/14 on your truck and some Black Ops 120hp injectors, Smarty TNT tuning, and a bigger cP3......You'll be layin it down.

Ryan (Krazeeun) knows what I'm talking about...

Last edited:
Just put a SilverBullet 66/74/14 on your truck and some Black Ops 120hp injectors, Smarty TNT tuning, and a bigger cP3......You'll be layin it down.

Ryan (Krazeeun) knows what I'm talking about...

What are you doing over here? Lol, did you get tired of CF?

Injectors that big, could spool a S475:evil

No, was Google searching links on twins for my 6.7 (to see if anything new was available) and it brought me here....Then I remembered I was a member, so I logged in. When I logged in it said, "You haven't posted in a few weeks, please take some time to chat or post to socialize with other members...blah blah-blah-blah-friggin-blah..." So I posted in here. LOL

I know they could....But they'll also VERY efficiently spool a SB 66/74/14 and make some BIG power as a quick-spooling single on a 6.7. Plus, I am planning to one-day make a custom build off of that SB 66/74/14 and stick like an S-500 on the bottom to make some massive boost to put down some HUGE power.

Last edited:
No, was Google searching links on twins for my 6.7 (to see if anything new was available) and it brought me here....Then I remembered I was a member, so I logged in. When I logged in it said, "You haven't posted in a few weeks, please take some time to chat or post to socialize with other members...blah blah-blah-blah-friggin-blah..." So I posted in here. LOL

I know they could....But they'll also VERY efficiently spool a SB 66/74/14 and make some BIG power as a quick-spooling single on a 6.7. Plus, I am planning to one-day make a custom build off of that SB 66/74/14 and stick like an S-500 on the bottom to make some massive boost to put down some HUGE power.

I doubt a 66/74/14 will push enough for a S500 on bottom, and making lots of boost isn't always the key to power. Jmo, good luck.