Truck keeps dying on me...

DOUBLE NICKEL

I have an 04.5 3500 with a 6 spd and it just up and dies on my accasionally when im driving down the road or will cut out and loose power for a sec and then its back to normal. The speedo and all the gauges including engine temp and fuel will go to 0 and then gradually climb back up when it regains power again. I installed a bully dog power pup but thought it was causing it so returned it back to stock and took it out and now my abs, brake, and airbag lights are stuck on. One thing i have noticed is that the truck does it when i hit bumps in the road. It's almost as if something is loose. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

yeah you have one on the passenger side of the motor and on the driverside of the motor make sure they are tight

Could that also cause the abs and irbag lights to be on? Or is that from the bully dog?

Remove both cables from both batteries... ground + to - for 10 seconds and it should clear. However, I do not believe it will not remove stored codes. Then again, you may have a bad ECM.

The truck has 88k on it so if its the ecm, will dodge replace this?

....not trying to be rude but didn't you just say you took the BullyDog off? If it's under warranty, yes but programmers/flash tunes will void your warranty. If this is the case.. I hope your dealer is good to you. Better yet, you might find another ECM to try before the dealer.

Well it is the one i pulled off of my old truck...i put it on this truck for 2 days and it started screwing up so yeah is there anyway i can get the computer reflashed so that the bully dog doesent show up? The truck has always been completly stock other than the bully dog on it for those 2 days.

donno........ you only have/had 12k worth of warranty, go for it.

How much does a new ecm run? Or where can i find one not having to go through a dealer if it is the ecm that is messed up?

Well it is the one i pulled off of my old truck...i put it on this truck for 2 days and it started screwing up so yeah is there anyway i can get the computer reflashed so that the bully dog doesent show up? The truck has always been completly stock other than the bully dog on it for those 2 days.

Smarty.....

Well thats what i was gonna get anyways so i guess ill just go ahead and get me a smarty now...so the smarty will clear everything and the dealer wont know?