Truck keeps dying on me...

have you checked your lift pump? it made my dads truck do the same thing but his cut out and stayed out. It stopped running all together. check injection pump also

There was another guy that had the same problem it ended up being a bad cam sensor and bad fuel pressure sensors not sure which one.

p0088 is fuel rail pressure to high. Maybe your pressure relif valve isnt working right. Or your Rail sensor is bad.

Well its at dodge so i guess we will soon find out...thanks for the info. This is stuff that should be covered under factory warranty right?

Whatever it is is also making my fuel gauge act funny...sometimes when it does it the fuel low light will come on and the gauge will read empty and then eventually will go back to normal.

Well truck is fixed, it ended up being a ground that runs several things including the lift pump and injection pump, it was loose...i found out that dodge put a brand new motor in it including, new longblock, new head, 6 new injectors and new turbo at 84,500, the truck now has 89k on it so i practically have a brand new truck with only 5k on the motor so i guess it turned out pretty dang good.

Well truck is fixed, it ended up being a ground that runs several things including the lift pump and injection pump, it was loose...i found out that dodge put a brand new motor in it including, new longblock, new head, 6 new injectors and new turbo at 84,500, the truck now has 89k on it so i practically have a brand new truck with only 5k on the motor so i guess it turned out pretty dang good.

that interesting, to say the least....

Did they point out which ground? Can you tell/show us where that ground is?

Hell that works......rare case where you buy something that is actually "better" than what you thought! Usually you buy a hidden bucket or worms.:doh:

I couldn't help much over the phone.....double nickel's smarty is being shipped to me and i'll program it and send it right back.

He is using Vista....i'm thinking thats what I can't figure out over the phone. I'm an XP user. Anyone have any expertise with smarty downloads using Vista???

I couldn't help much over the phone.....double nickel's smarty is being shipped to me and i'll program it and send it right back.

He is using Vista....i'm thinking thats what I can't figure out over the phone. I'm an XP user. Anyone have any expertise with smarty downloads using Vista???

Yeqah it's probly the vista stuff...and lord knows im not computer literate...thanks again Phil. Soon i'll be ready to roll...:rockwoot:

Smarty Revo loaded with no problems. Will drop it off at UPS in the morning :Cheer:

WOW!!!!!!:Cheer: