Truck keeps dying on me...

If not bob and marco can fix it i read a similar situtaion with a diablo and it erased the ecm and they re-wrote it or some mumbo jumbo....

Yep i tried disconnecting the batterys and the lights are still on. I also checked the ground cables to the engine and they are tight. So should i give bob a call or just order one and see if it clears it?

Will the smarty junior do all this too cause thats all i really need, what does the big smarty do that the junior doesent besides only having 3 power levels?

Will the smarty junior do all this too cause thats all i really need, what does the big smarty do that the junior doesent besides only having 3 power levels?

Id say if you are spending the money, go ahead and get the big boy smarty. call Bob and tell him your story...see what he has to offer. don't tell him phil sent you though LOL

lol...will do. So i should just tell him what the truck is doing and see if he can custom tune one for me to get rid of everything? Do you have his #? Thanks again.

Well its the one that chasen has for sale in the classifieds, he put 2.4pl but i have no clue. Im getting a smarty though anyways.

yea i saw that. I have 2.3pl....its probably more than you would want to drive with everyday

Ok I'm really beggining to think its not the bully dog that's making my truck cut out like this. One thing if noticed is its only when I hit bumps. Any suggestions at all as to what this could be? Also when I plug the bully dog into my truck now the screen lights up but it doesent display anything, what's up with that?

Well the smarty fixed all the lights. Thanks to Bob and Marco the truck is under warranty again. I talked to a local mechanic and he said the cutting out sounds like a camshaft or crankshaft sensor, do you think thats what it could be?

Yes dont remember what they are off the top of my head and dont have my truck with me at the moment.

Okay well i wont be at the truck until tomorrow or friday cause im out of town but i will as soon as i get back in town. Bob my lack there of on the computer skills has still kept me from downloading the software so im probly gonna need some more help when im back in town. Thanks.