Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Since we're on the topic of weird things that truck companies do......I present you the kenworth go pedal

eqe3eten.jpg

And I love it

Well would you look at that!

Since we're on the topic of weird things that truck companies do......I present you the kenworth go pedal

eqe3eten.jpg

And I love it

Me not so much, on bumpy roads its harder to keep it from bouncing like the old ones

I hate the 05-older dash......and especially the flat dash with that abortion of a switch panel that looks like a total afterthought

Wish my 90 W9 had that small accelerator pedal. I have the huge boot sized one with the ridiculous angle, and no matter how far back or how low the seat is, it sucks. The seats only slide back about 6 inches in those older trucks anyway.

Anyone have much experience with gliders? Dealer here in Idaho is saying we have to have a "donor truck" with a title. And either motor, Trans, or rears have to be used on glider. When DOT comes out to do inspection they'll check to make sure correct parts were used then take title of donor truck.

To me that doesn't sound anywhere correct and trying to find more answers.

1 of the three major power train components has to be used.

Last edited:
Anyone have much experience with gliders? Dealer here in Idaho is saying we have to have a "donor truck" with a title. And either motor, Trans, or rears have to be used on glider. When DOT comes out to do inspection they'll check to make sure correct parts were used then take title of donor truck.

To me that doesn't sound anywhere correct and trying to find more answers.
Has to be missing two major parts. Most around here are ordered without engine or trans. However you CAN order one with an engine and no trans/axles. (yes idiotic KW dealer here seriously suggested that) You don't need a donor "Truck" you can use any parts you wish, they just run the serial numbers to make sure they're not stolen. One here failed because the engine serial was flagged as stolen. I've never heard of them taking the title if a donor truck is used. In fact the one a friend is assembling now the donor truck was sold, and is being cut into a daycab and will be sold.

Fodder for my COE fetish. Absurdly similar to how I'd like mine to turn out.

Attachments

• RedFLB-06.jpg
    RedFLB-06.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 0
  • COE 78 FTL 001.jpg
    COE 78 FTL 001.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 0
Has to be missing two major parts. Most around here are ordered without engine or trans. However you CAN order one with an engine and no trans/axles. (yes idiotic KW dealer here seriously suggested that) You don't need a donor "Truck" you can use any parts you wish, they just run the serial numbers to make sure they're not stolen. One here failed because the engine serial was flagged as stolen. I've never heard of them taking the title if a donor truck is used. In fact the one a friend is assembling now the donor truck was sold, and is being cut into a daycab and will be sold.

That's what I was thinking, thanks. The dealer here was dead set that a donor truck had to be used for parts. Probably why they don't sell any.

I've got a whole lot of body and paint in my future. I've got late 70s round headlight panels to patch into my '98 to get rid of the squares.

That blue truck got wadded the f up.

I'll say. It doesn't take much stretching to make a cab-over look long.

That was bad, he stuffed it into a wall in Seattle but he walked away. Pickett's redid it, I miss the blue and white but it looks pretty good now. I used to see it every once in a while on I90 but I think it got sold again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4