Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Basically we only disagree on the split for the new door glass and wing windows?

04 still has door mounted mirrors

True... Read my English fool. We're on the same page.

I thought 04 did away with the wing window then, in 05 they changed the whole glass to allow more "view"?

Last edited:
04 still retains the door mounted mirrors and wing windows

The last real 379 IMHO. Even though cab mounted mirrors and getting rid if the wing windows made the cabs a lot nicer for driver comfort.

I've driven an 04....it DEFINITELY had wing windows lol. They didn't change the door glass until they changed the doors, which was the 05 model year

I've driven an 04....it DEFINITELY had wing windows lol. They didn't change the door glass until they changed the doors, which was the 05 model year

Your right, interwebs says late 04.
04 or 05 got a bigger peep glass in the passenger door according the interwebs as well.
Also stayed 06 is the changed window glass for more visibility.

Yep, when they changed the door handles and everything else, they made the peep window a big rectangle one, that was new on the 05 model year too

Good chance I'll be looking for something like this in the 2000 range. With 52 in sleeper and lowest roof possible . Any of you seen them around in lots?
uploadfromtaptalk1378980067397.jpg

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk 2

Funny it took Pete that long to pull their heads out of their asses and get the mirrors off the doors. They've had corrosion problems there since the beginning of time, now if we can get them to get rid of the goofy clutch pedal.....

Only people I know that miss the wing windows are smokers.

Funny it took Pete that long to pull their heads out of their asses and get the mirrors off the doors. They've had corrosion problems there since the beginning of time, now if we can get them to get rid of the goofy clutch pedal.....

Only people I know that miss the wing windows are smokers.
I don't understand the gripe with the clutch pedal... Never have.

Because its different, parts are cheap, and they ride exceptionally well.
All valid points I guess...

Hey, Racetruck, you need to slow down befo you killz somebody.

:shake:
You hush... That freakin age card she pulled really pissed me off...

I don't understand the gripe with the clutch pedal... Never have.

Drive something like a KW or IH with a normal hanging pedal and you'll hate the Pete one too. Especially with a big clutch.

Drive something like a KW or IH with a normal hanging pedal and you'll hate the Pete one too. Especially with a big clutch.

I've drive kw's and freight liners both and don't mind the Pete setup honestly. Now big clutch, probably not.

Since we're on the topic of weird things that truck companies do......I present you the kenworth go pedal

eqe3eten.jpg

And I love it