u4ajuqam.jpg

T800 wide hood
5equ2e4a.jpg

T800 high hood
bureneby.jpg

80,000 pounds......psssssshhhhhhh
1st set of weights is the gross/tare/net on the lead, second set is the pup

esu8aduq.jpg

Does anyone know how to identify a "numbered" 359 that's supposedly missing the dash plaice? It's production date is Sept. 86. Ive always herd if it has Extended hood, 425 Cat, 15 speed, full gauges and shock assist hood then it's more than likely the of the 359s

Does anyone know how to identify a "numbered" 359 that's supposedly missing the dash plaice? It's production date is Sept. 86. Ive always herd if it has Extended hood, 425 Cat, 15 speed, full gauges and shock assist hood then it's more than likely the of the 359s

The what if 359's?
Paul will have some good ingot for 359's

Part of the serial should be stamped into the top of the passenger side frame rail.

10-4 on that. I've always seen the rails are stamped. Usually around the engine bay or front of cab somewhere

If it has a Corvette style dash it's a 359.

And they make fiberglass kits to go in 379's.
Breathers entering through the hood instead of the cowl panel is an easier way to tell for just any person. Let alone the cab is all different, etc

And they make fiberglass kits to go in 379's.
Breathers entering through the hood instead of the cowl panel is an easier way to tell for just any person. Let alone the cab is all different, etc

Yea I know how to identify a 359. I was tryin go figure out if it was a "numbered" truck. The "Last of Class"